Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
With humor

amother

Post Tue, Feb 27 2007, 5:32 pm
hi
can you please tell me about the cinch program.
I want to hear it 1st hand thats why im asking I dont want to read their web site

Thank you

withhumor

Post Tue, Feb 27 2007, 6:05 pm
That’s nice (you could’ve PM’d me) but that wouldn’t be anonymous I guess. Basically, the program is a comprehensive plan to lose fat without losing muscle which is what end sup happening when you’re on a different diet. With the patented leucine in the products (shake, bars, vitamins) you’re getting to keep what you need, and lose what you don’t.

The program asks you to have 2 shakes per day, something I still didn’t get around to doing. With all the things I SHULD be doing, I should be a size sub-zero but I’m not on the program yet. Even though all I do is have 1 shake a day, for me personally it was a major boost. Since I work at home, I used to ‘forget’ to eat and then from 11 and on I’d go hunting for food all day.

Now, I have a coffee in the morning, and about 2 hours later when it’s all quiet, I have the Café Latte shake (the first one I was ever able to swallow, it’s plain yummy!). And that keeps me full all day, until I eat dinner with dh. It sounds crazy because it is. I should be having a normal meal, and another shake etc.

I made this website specifically for my fellow imamothers, it’s http://www.kosherdietplan.com/ and the graphical chart gives you a small idea as to how the plan works

Cinch provides a forum which the users find very informative (something like imamother, but for fellow cinchers) and people have see enormous success. I recommend you try the shake, get started with it. It can make the small difference that you’re looking for and with every cinch purchase you get to have Esther, a personal cinch coach to help you every step of the way INCLUDED, can’t beat that (she used to call me to have my shake in the beginning, every day!)

So again, results vary and I’m not endorsing that you try only the shake and then cry that you’re pesach suit doesn’t fit. I’m only asking that you consider trying the shake, because it’s really amazing. When purchasing it via http://www.kosherdietplan.com/ you get to have the best cinch coach in the world. Also, you can request a sample to try the flavor too. Hatzlocha, and keep those questions coming! It’s 6 calories for every minute that I type!!!!!!!!!1

shanie5

Post Tue, Feb 27 2007, 10:06 pm
how long have you been cinching for?

what flavors do the shakes come in?

how much does a shake cost and how long does it last?

withhumor

Post Wed, Feb 28 2007, 8:43 am
I have been dong the shake since mid January. I love the Café Latte flavor (less than 1 gram of caffeine per serving, for those you who are wondering) the other flavors are chocolate and vanilla, both without caffeine and also parve. Some people said they like the chocolate & vanilla mixed. Personally, I couldn’t stand it. All three flavors and all the products for the cinch plan are over here http://www.kosherdietplan.com/ and the price for the container which contains the best value for the plan is Reg. Price $47.00 Members: $39.95. On the website you can also request a sample which will be sent to you to taste. Yum!

If you don’t have a shake machine, don’t forget to purchase the shaker cup, item number #50281 ($6.75).

amother

Post Wed, Feb 28 2007, 8:53 am
How's that for free-of-charge advertising..... Wink

amother

Post Wed, Feb 28 2007, 9:06 am
I know. There seems to be a lot of advertising for the cinch plan on here, but that's okay because she actually does have a paid advertisement on this site.

withhumor

Post Wed, Feb 28 2007, 9:10 am
I have an arrangement with the moderators. Also, I believe that blatant advertising for something you are ‘selling’ rather than ‘ranting’ about something that you enjoy ‘using’ is two very different things. My situation is the latter and I strongly endorse it! Thank you for the opportunity.

bracha

Post Thu, Mar 01 2007, 11:54 am
I mentioned this on the other thread, but in case some of you will only check out this thread, I wanted to point out something that I noticed on the website that withhumor made;

1- there is also a great multivitamin/mutimineral called 3-in-1 boost which also helps speed up your metabolism, as well as regulate blood sugar levels (to reduce cravings) - besides for being a mulitvitamin. It's great! and important too.

2- everythign is kosher pareve, EXCEPT for the cinch bars, which are kosher dairy (not chalav yisrael.)

withhumor

Post Thu, Mar 01 2007, 12:02 pm
Thanks, bracha. Actually, only the chocolate bar is Dairy, I verified it with the science lab. I prefer the peanut butter bars.

bracha

Post Thu, Mar 01 2007, 1:19 pm
So why are the other flavors certified as kosher dairy? (no star-k)?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics