Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions
Taxi with car seat in jeru

shmuf

Post Mon, May 19 2014, 1:49 am
I know officialy by law you dont have to use a car seat for kids in taxis but... we need to get to the airport by taxi this week and I'd really prefer my toddler to be strapped into a car seat!does anyone have the number of a taxi that a)has a car seat with him and b)is reasonably priced?so far I tried asking a few companies (hadar,hatayelet, hapisga) but none of them have car seats..
tia!

MaBelleVie

Post Mon, May 19 2014, 2:28 am
Just so you know, even if you do find one, it is unlikely to be a safe seat ie the right size for your child, not expired, installed correctly, never been in an accident, etc.

nameless

Post Mon, May 19 2014, 2:54 am
You may be better off trying to find someone who advertises privately. As in a person with a car who drives people around on the side. If they don't have one they are more likely to try and get one for you.

hila

Post Mon, May 19 2014, 3:17 am
Or they can use yours and take it home for you . ( I heard of one local company doing this - but not in Jerusalem)

Shopmiami49

Post Mon, May 19 2014, 3:24 am
We bought a travel car seat for this reason. You can google it. Our's is Safety First brand. You can try calling Chasdei Shmuel to see if they sell them. If not, you can order on Ebay from China and pay an arm and a leg for expedited shipping, if you are willing.

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, May 19 2014, 2:49 pm
Here is someone: Eli Shapiro 057 311 5579
The person who originally gave me the name and number said she was not sure if the number was current, so just let me know if not and she can get another number.

shmuf

Post Tue, May 20 2014, 10:55 am
shabbatiscoming - thankyou!!the number is current and he has very reasonable prices Smile

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, May 20 2014, 11:35 am
shmuf wrote:
shabbatiscoming - thankyou!!the number is current and he has very reasonable prices Smile
Yippee!!! So glad it worked out.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Israel related Inquiries & Aliyah Questions