Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Uppababy Vista vs Cruz

amother

Post Sun, May 25 2014, 11:13 am
We would buy the bassinet for the Cruz so what other differences are there?

Tekky

Post Sun, May 25 2014, 12:12 pm
Vista can be a double - Cruz can't

Otherwise, the Cruz is more compact and lighter.

That is the total difference b/w the two.

Bella:D

Post Sun, May 25 2014, 2:39 pm
It seems to me the vista has bigger wheels, a plus if you live somewhere where it snows.

Tekky

Post Sun, May 25 2014, 3:20 pm
That is true - the Vista is bigger in every sense. Wheels, basket, seat, etc

tweety1

Post Sun, May 25 2014, 7:30 pm
The vista is in general a much bigger carriage.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 12:25 pm
Hi. Im bringing up this old topic. Im looking to possibly buy one of these. I know the main differences. Does anyone know price difference? Does the vista come with a bassinet? If I would get the cruz + bassinet how much diff in price is it to vista?

amother
Seashell

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 12:36 pm
I believe the difference is a few hundred. The vista will retail for 800-900, usually including bassinet. Whilst the cruz is around 500 (although that's without bassinet).
I would consider, am I likely to need a double stroller, and would I want to use the vista as a double-it can be somewhat more awkward to push etc. Also how small do I want the stroller, the vista has a much bigger footprint etc.
I saw someone with the Britax b-ready which looked almost identical to the vista, but was apparently a lot cheaper, if money is the issue.

amother
Seagreen

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 1:34 pm
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
Hi. Im bringing up this old topic. Im looking to possibly buy one of these. I know the main differences. Does anyone know price difference? Does the vista come with a bassinet? If I would get the cruz + bassinet how much diff in price is it to vista?

Cruz + bassinet is still a little cheaper than the Vista. I bought a Cruz + bassinet, but that was mainly because I preferred a lighter weight stroller, and I didn't need something that could become a double.

lamplighter

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 2:05 pm
They just came out with new models so the older models will be on sale now.
The vista has huge wheels with shock absorbers and a huge basket. It is like an SUV. Pushes amazing, carries a ton and takes up room.
The cruz is smaller everything, no shock absorbers and no bassinet. But its still an excellent stroller.
I would not buy the vista bc it can be a double, who knows when ul need the double and if you'll like it. Many pp do not like the vista as a double.
When my babies got older (2.5/3) I used the vista less and my more compact stroller more. But I loved loved loved the vista for the first 2+ years with each baby.

amother
Mistyrose

Post Thu, May 07 2020, 3:20 pm
If you live in the suburbs/are in and out of the car, I'd go with the cruz. I have the vista and it's a beast to fold (not one-handed fold) and lift in and out of the car. We bought it with the idea of using as a double later, but IDK if we will--the second seat is $$$ and has a low weight limit. You can get an infant insert that's great if you don't want to bother with the bassinet. We used the bassinet for overnight sleep because we had it, but for walks it wasn't great because baby kind've bounces around with no straps to hold in place. The vista pushes really well, but I've heard the cruz does too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics