Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Computers, Phones and Devices
Don't get Pinterest

sequoia

Post Wed, May 28 2014, 2:59 pm
I'm not a visual person and don't really understand how Pinterest works. Would someone explain it, please?

dimyona

Post Wed, May 28 2014, 3:45 pm
I first thought you were issuing a warning not to sign up for Pinterest, which might not be a bad idea considering the time saving effects.

In short, Pinterest is a great way to store cool stuff you bump into online. Kind of like a visual bookmark page/wishlist. You can "pin" products you want to purchase, a living room layout you admire, or a heavenly picture of cheesecake. You can organize these "pins" on different "boards", and share them with friends if you wish.

dimyona

Post Wed, May 28 2014, 3:47 pm
It's also a great source of visual inspiration for recipes, fashion and design.

bamba

Post Wed, May 28 2014, 4:00 pm
OMG I love pinterest!!! I planned my whole wedding on it...flowers dresses colour schemes...it is basically a virtual pinboard...only prob is when u go on it u cant get off lol!!!

allrgymama

Post Wed, May 28 2014, 4:50 pm
Pinterest (if used correctly) is a great way to expose yourself to things that you might not other get to. Recipes, decor ideas, fashion ideas, etc.

Two (or three?) years ago, nearly my entire Rosh HaShanah menu came from Pinterest. There is no way I would have found those recipes otherwise. Most of the things I bake regularly now come from things I've seen pinned there, too.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics