Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
Awareness by miriam adahan
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7

amother

Post Fri, Jun 06 2014, 12:33 am
I am not a five, but I have very strong five side. (I identify with five second to most, aside from my real number, which is nine) And I do think there is tremendous truth and wisdom in the system. (In response to the poster who said fives don't go for this stuff because there's no truth to it)
My Dh is a six. He is outgoing, loyal and very beloved by everyone who meets him. He is energetic and a real doer. He has both a five and seven side to him,but I think five is stronger. He is a huge talmid chacham and is interested in knowledge of almost everything.
I alone see his dark side, his fears, paranoia and anger. I wish he would read the book and be honest enough to see himself as he is. I commend you for having the courage to admit to your flaws and I think that that's the first step toward growth. Sixes can be awesome. They just have to learn to work with their specific character traits to be better, more healthier people.

amother

Post Fri, Jun 06 2014, 2:04 am
I am a nine.
I hate being a 9 but it has nothing to do with the book or the enneagram. It's just my personality type that I always hated. And once I read the book, it was all written right there on the section about nines.
I found the book very interesting.
(At least I'm the positive 9- or whatever it's called...there's a good and bad side to every number and I'm the good side)
Page 7 of 7   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6  7 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room