Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins
The most AMAZING choc chip cookies!

chocolate chips

Post Mon, Jun 09 2014, 8:17 pm
My boss brought in to the office a box of cookies his wife made.
THey were the softest chocolate chip cookies ever and on the top was like softer...almost like she put a scoop of dough on top of the cookie when it was almost baked so it was part cooked part not.

It was sticky, soft, chewy, you name it.
He has no idea of the recipe and will probably forget to ask her LOL. Oh and I just started working there so don't really know who his wife is.

So anyone have a recipe like this? Something similar?

ectomorph

Post Mon, Jun 09 2014, 8:29 pm
Nestle toll house

out-of-towner

Post Mon, Jun 09 2014, 8:39 pm
I make really yummy soft cookies. I put them in my mishloach manos and people couldn't believe I made them! I can't get the exact recipe for you now, but it come from the website called more quiche please.

rachel6543

Post Tue, Jun 10 2014, 5:46 am
To get those soft cookies use shortening (crisco) instead of margarine. Also, use parchment paper to bake on. Bake cookies until barely brown on the edges, they'll still look undercooked on top. I have a convection oven, so when I bake chocolate chip cookies it's between 6-7 minutes only.

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Jun 10 2014, 7:30 am
Another great cookie is Levana's, which only has oil. Bake for exactly 8 minutes.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Cakes, Cookies, and Muffins