Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Uppababy Mesa

amother

Post Thu, Mar 20 2014, 9:46 am
Hi
Im a first time expecting mother and im looking into carseats and strollers. DH and I really like the uppababy vista but we arent sure about what carseat. Uppababy has a car seat called the mesa and I wanted to know if anyone has it and if they like it.
I love how secure it is in a car and how easy it is to install. It is pricey tho so idk if its worth it.
Thought? Anyone looked into it or own it?
Thanx!

cfriedman2

Post Thu, Mar 20 2014, 11:14 am
its pricy and has not been on the market for a long time. I would go with the cybex or graco over it personally and get the adapter for the stroller if you want it.

amother

Post Thu, Mar 20 2014, 11:25 am
I have the vista and love it. If the Mesa had been around when we bought our stroller I would have bought it.

Everything uppababy makes has all the details thought out. They also have unbelievable customer service and the name carries weight in terms of resale, if you might consider selling it. (Although warrantys don't transfer on resale)

The carseat looks amazing and it has good height/weight limits. The installation looks fantastic too! I have never had any hands on time with it, just online research (drooling).

amother

Post Thu, Mar 20 2014, 4:02 pm
The man at the store told me it's very heavy. He recommended the Maxi Cosi. Does anyone have that?

amother

Post Tue, Jun 17 2014, 10:28 am
Op what did you end up with trying to decide between Mesa and Maxi Cosi

SBM13

Post Wed, Jun 18 2014, 8:44 pm
amother wrote:
Op what did you end up with trying to decide between Mesa and Maxi Cosi

OP here! So I actually ordered the mesa but I'm still waiting for the little one to make its big debut (im due in a week) so havent actually used it. I didnt even pick it up yet so wasnt able to even try it out. I ordered it bc I heard it is the best decision with the vista. the only thing I heard that was bad about it was that it is a little heavier but honestly for me it doesnt make a big diff bc when ill be using it ill have DH around to help out. Also I think that once the baby is inside a pound or two doesnt make a diff. GL with your choice!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics