Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
WHY ARE MY MAM BOTTLES LEAKING??????

amother

Post Mon, Jun 23 2014, 10:02 am
When my baby was born a few months ago, I purchased some MAM bottles, even though they are not the cheapest bottles on the market. I bought some Avent as well. I have found that whenever I take the MAM bottles out in the stroller with me, I find water in the stroller tray that they were in. It's not that the bottoms are unscrewed, and I don't think the tops aren't on properly- so what could the problem be? Has anyone else had any experience with this? Is there some common problem that I am unaware of? Anon, bc I've been asking around about this a lot, lately.

amother

Post Mon, Jun 23 2014, 10:11 am
I used MAM bottles for my 2 babies and never had a leak!
I would use them again if needed!

Lady Bug

Post Mon, Jun 23 2014, 10:31 am
You have to be very careful to assemble the rubber and bottom properly, and it still leaks if you leave liquid in it for too long.

amother

Post Mon, Jun 23 2014, 12:31 pm
aaaaaahhhh..... maybe that's the problem- I prepare water 4 formula, and sometimes leave the plain water in there 4 a while. How long, roughly, can u leave it, before it starts leaking?? Also, if I express milk and then put it in, will it leak within the next few hours if I go out with it? I have been nervous to put a/t except water in the MAM bottles, because of the leaking.

thanks 4 the replies, btw
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics