Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
If this clip mocking the 3 boys doesnt make you cry.....

Mevater

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 10:12 pm
If this Youtube clip mocking the 3 kidnapped boys doesnt make you bawl like a baby or at least cry, see a doctor immediately! Youre heartless!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfd4wKYlKf0

We know theyre being pistol whipped and tortured, if theyre alive!!!!!

May Hashem bring about their safe return bKarov!

potatoes

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 10:19 pm
Is this really the 3 boys???
Im shaking...

b from nj

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 10:22 pm
I'm not sure how safe that website is. My virus protection was not letting me access it. I just saw the first few seconds which was heartbreaking enough. So unbelievably sad.

causemommysaid

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 10:30 pm
its not real. the boys look nothing like that.

its an arab site. of course they are making fun. its considered a huge victory

sourstix

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 11:25 pm
to everyone who thinks its three three kidnapped boys it isnt. I checked to see how many days its been watched and it gave 82 days. the boys are not even kidnapped for that many days. beware that anyone can post things on youtube and this is fictional. so everyone calm down.

Mevater

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 12:09 am
sourstix wrote:
to everyone who thinks its three three kidnapped boys it isnt. I checked to see how many days its been watched and it gave 82 days. the boys are not even kidnapped for that many days. beware that anyone can post things on youtube and this is fictional. so everyone calm down.

HUH? Published on Jun 22, 2014

Where are you getting 82 days.

No one is claiming that those are the three kidnapped boys, but what it is showing is Arabs having a ball pretending to be torturing the three boys.

Sourstix, if this Youtube clip was made 82 days ago and is being watched since, as you say, and that's clearly before the kidnapping happened, where did the Arabs who made the clip come up with the exact NUMBER of kidnapped boys? The Arabs who are mocking are prophets?

etky

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 12:45 am
Here is the link to Rachel Frankel's speech at the UN yesterday. She has asked that it be forwarded to as many people and lists as possible.
I couldn't watch the entire clip. It was just too painful. But please forward it if you can. The entire point of the mothers' appearance at the UN was to publicize the kidnappings. This will help them at least to achieve this goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?.....tu.be

I'm reposting the link to the site that I posted yesterday, that has a comprehensive list of everything that people can do, in Israel and abroad, to help bring the boys home and to help the chayalim involved in Operation Shuvu Achim:

http://www.myshtieblech.com/wh.....alim/

Shopmiami49

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 1:39 am
Who understands Aramaic enough to find it on Youtube? shock

bella123

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 7:31 am
potatoes wrote:
Is this really the 3 boys???
Im shaking...

Please read the post. Its not the three boys of course!!

Ruchel

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 8:13 am
Why watch this? Why post this?

Mevater

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 9:35 am
Ruchel wrote:
Why watch this? Why post this?

Its not exactly the same but why visit the sick or talk about helping the sick, etc? Why do anything stressful?

Isnt there even a remote possibility that relatives of the boys are among us Imamothers? Arent we all relatives? Shouldnt we all feel the pain of our brethren and D I S G U S T at the mocking of our tortured brethren?

I would think the families feel good when they hear theres outcry about their plight.

Zachor es asher asa lecha Amalek!

Kal V chomer whats going on in the here and now.

Ruchel

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 10:01 am
Mevater wrote:
Its not exactly the same but why visit the sick or talk about helping the sick, etc? Why do anything stressful?

Isnt there even a remote possibility that relatives of the boys are among us Imamothers? Arent we all relatives? Shouldnt we all feel the pain of our brethren and D I S G U S T at the mocking of our tortured brethren?

I would think the families feel good when they hear theres outcry about their plight.

Zachor es asher asa lecha Amalek!

Kal V chomer whats going on in the here and now.

It's helping the boys or the families to spread hateful clips?
I HOPE the family isn't on Imamother...

Scrabble123

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 10:43 am
I cannot believe these clips. A reenactment of the kidnapping. This is so sick!

Mama Bear

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 2:52 pm
arabs are not amalek, they are yishmaelim.

Fiveboyz

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 3:52 pm
I could not even watch it. This entire unfortunate event is really ripping at me. This is this the absolute busiest time of the year and whatever I do is mixed with sadness. They are with me, in my heart. That song by shmueli keeps playing in my mind: Aysa aynay el heharim... I always loved that particular posuk. I am always crying as it is and now the tears never dry off my face

octopus

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 7:26 pm
eisav and yishmael intermarried. eisav took a yishmaeli wife.

also we cannot identify amalek as a specific nation anymore. therefore some rabbanim hold that certain character traits defines a person as amalek, and one of those being wishing for the destruction of Jews or the Jewish people for no other reason other than they are Jewish. This type of person has a din of amalek.

StripedFlower

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 10:07 pm
Shopmiami49 wrote:
Who understands Aramaic enough to find it on Youtube? shock

More Jews understand Aramaic these days than non jews.

And Arabs don't speak Aramaic, as a rule. I think you mean Arabic.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics