Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Shevy north sheitel

newema

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 11:15 am
Does anyone have any experience with shevy north in monsey? Is it like shevy in Brooklyn, where people say stay away? If so, who else sells shevy that does an amazing cut? Thanks in advance.

smiledr

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 11:38 am
It's shevys daughter who sells Shevy - I'm buying my third from her- she's a doll and the wigs r great.

newema

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 11:51 am
thanks! Did you ever have a problem with any of them, does she have good customer service, because I know that is a problem with the shevy store in Brooklyn.

smiledr

Post Wed, Jun 25 2014, 11:54 am
I never did have any issues but I've heard they give a hard time I shevys Brooklyn if u have a prob but I can't verify that. I will tell u shevys oxidize so u need to dye them once a year but the hair is so great it requires no other maintenance (I wash it myself, dries beautifully) . I went to shevys in Brooklyn once to get fitted bec I only wear kippah falls but now shevys north knows how to fit. She has a gi who does nice cuts but the cut for a kippah fall is diff than a full.

newema

Post Thu, Jun 26 2014, 7:38 pm
Anyone else?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels