Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Worldwide initiative to bring back our boys- Challah baking

abound

Post Thu, Jun 26 2014, 5:13 pm
I got an email today about baking Challah. I baked a few hours ago and davened for the boys. I am sure most people are, but it is nice to see it on the spreadsheet. Add your name if you can join:

https://docs.google.com/spread.....aring

Here is the text of the email:
From a Ramat Eshkol resident:

In light of the tragic news of the 3 missing boys and as a zechus for Klall Yisroel and after consulting with a Rav, I have decided to create a worldwide challa gamach/initiative. Anyone doing the mitzva of hafrashat challah can email me at *mitzvaofchallah@gmail.com <mitzvaofchallah> *write their name down on the google doc for that shabbos and be a part of a group of women doing the mitzva of hafrashat challah that week. The goal is to spread this email address around to as many people/ e-mail lists all over the world as possible so we can all unite in this special mizva and make a kiddush Hashem. It would be a great chizzuk if women would also include where they are from on the google doc.

It is one of the 3 mitzvos of women and chazal say it is in the zechus of the women that we were redeemed from Mizrayim(Eygpt). I hope in the zechus of this new gamach/initiative it will bring us closer to the final Geula.

*Please spread this email to as many people you know!!!!
!!*

abound

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 12:47 am
bump- anyone?

imeinu

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 12:55 am
this is really nice
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics