Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Seeking editor

Kiwi13

Post Mon, Jun 23 2014, 8:57 pm
I'm looking for an experienced editor for a big project. Must be organized and professional. Due to the nature of the project it is important that the editor be frum and deeply committed to Avodas Hashem. Truthfully I am very new to this type of thing so I'd like to discuss it more fully with the right person. If you think that might be you or someone you know, please PM me for details.

Kiwi13

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 11:44 am
To clarify, this will be a paid freelance job.

kollel wife

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 12:03 pm
If no one responds here,
Maybe you should contact Mishpacha, Bina, Hamodia, Yated, etc as I imagine they know editors who currently work or worked for them in the past. It's often the type of thing done free-lance from home.

Also, here on imamother Scotty is Etka Gittel Schwartz - pm her. Do you know any other authors - big names I see sometimes Libby Lazewnik, Avrohom Birnbaum. They may give you leads.

Good luck.

Kiwi13

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 12:08 pm
thank you!

penguin

Post Tue, Jun 24 2014, 4:30 pm
Are you willing to post an email address to which prospective editors can reply?

penguin

Post Fri, Jun 27 2014, 3:43 pm
I know someone who is an experienced editor. She'd like to know what your time frame is, since she's working on a book right now, and would probably not be able to take on something new before a month.

Again, if you can post an email address, members here can have others email you who might not be on here.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics