Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Uppa Baby Mesa car seat v Graco

proudema

Post Sun, Jun 29 2014, 12:25 am
I am thinking of buying the Mesa Car Seat by Uppa Baby. Does anyone have this? I usually get the Graco car seat with a snap n go. But I really don't like the new snap n go (I have the original from my 1st, 11 years ago and it was amazing) and I plan on buying the uppa baby vista iyH. Is it worth the extra money to get the Mesa? Is it a good car seat? Anyone have any advice? Thanks!

proudema

Post Sun, Jun 29 2014, 7:50 am
Bump

MaBelleVie

Post Sun, Jun 29 2014, 7:56 am
If your graco car seat isn't expired, you can just buy a $20 adaptor to use it with the vista. Just be aware that the vista is a heavy stroller, so it will be difficult to get in and out of the car if that's what you intend to use it for.

proudema

Post Sun, Jun 29 2014, 7:59 am
My Graco car seat is over 6 years old and a couple sisters have borrowed it in between. How much does an adapter cost? Also I wanted the vista because I need the bassinet. I heard the Cruz is much lighter but the bassinet has to be bought separately.

Tekky

Post Sun, Jun 29 2014, 8:03 am
If you live in the US, go with a Cruz. I own the Vista and plan on selling it before I move back to the US. It's a royal pain in the neck in/out of the car.

It's worth it to buy the Cruz + separate bassinet (u still save). Plus Uppababy is giving away a free bumper bar with a Cruz for the month of July - so wait just a few more days.

If you are so hooked ont he Vista, I highly recommend you find a friend/relative who owns one and just test it out with your car - it might not even fit in ur trunk well.

proudema

Post Sun, Jun 29 2014, 8:08 am
So you recommend doing a Graco car seat, using an adaptor and buying the Cruz? It's really cheaper to do the Cruz and buy the bassinet separately?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics