Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Waterbugs!

amother

Post Sun, Jun 29 2014, 10:23 am
Ugh waterbugs... how to get rid of them? What do exterminators use for them? Exterminator recommendations in Brooklyn....

Learning

Post Sun, Jun 29 2014, 10:37 am
Are those oriental cockroaches ?

Sanguine

Post Sun, Jun 29 2014, 11:07 am
Do you know where they're coming from? I found a great secret, maybe it will work for you too. I was finding one or two of these giant bugs (I think they're bigger in Israel) in my bathroom everyday. There were none in the kitchen or any other room. Just the bathroom. All my drains have those covers with little holes so there was no way they were coming up. One day I found a giant one in the sink so I turned on the water having no idea what I would do since there was on way I could get this monster down the drain

This bug ran around the sink and then he told me the secret... In the front of the sink is a hole in case your sink is closed up so it won't overflow. This bug jumped into that hole!! So now I knew where they were coming from. I covered those holes with heavy tape and I haven't seen a bug again!!

Tirza

Post Sun, Jun 29 2014, 11:42 am
Call Dominick at Say No More Pest Control. 718-236-5157
He's great. He got rid of my waterbugs in one visit. He's very thorough. He searches for every possible opening.
Ask him to come in person. His assistants are ok for follow-up, but for the first visit you want him.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics