Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Furniture packages for Chosson/Kallah

b from nj

Post Sun, Nov 03 2013, 10:47 pm
Hi, I'm wondering where you can recommend to go for good quality yet affordable furniture in the greater NY/NJ area?

qtwife

Post Sun, Nov 03 2013, 10:55 pm
I have gorgeous, good quality furniture that I'm looking to sell because I recently moved! You could message me if your interested.

b from nj

Post Sun, Nov 03 2013, 11:06 pm
Thanks I will PM you but I also would want to hear other ppl's experiences with furniture companies specifically Eisenbergers in Brooklyn & Katz' Fine Furniture in Lakewood but I'm open to hearing other ideas as well..

b from nj

Post Mon, Nov 04 2013, 11:11 am
Hello everyone!!

I can't believe that nobody on this forum can recommend affordable furniture stores for newlyweds.

Looking forward to your recommendations!!!

ectomorph

Post Mon, Nov 04 2013, 11:13 am
Eisenberger's furniture is excellent, several of my friends have it and they are beautiful and well made.

plus1pls

Post Mon, Nov 04 2013, 11:16 am
Ikea !!

ChutzPAh

Post Mon, Nov 04 2013, 11:28 am
plus1pls wrote:
Ikea !!

Ikea is not good quality.

plus1pls

Post Mon, Nov 04 2013, 11:40 am
If you think the furniture in other stores is. You're highly mistaken. Atleast with ikea you can change your sets and not feel like you're getting robbed .

chocolate chips

Post Mon, Nov 04 2013, 12:07 pm
how much do you want to spend?

I second Ikea or we went to National Home Furnishings. They were very good priced, extremely helpful and fast delivery. So far the stuff is great quality.

A lot of the furniture stores in Brooklyn itself are extremely expensive and you have to wait months for your stuff and yes, quality is not guaranteed. My bil waited 7months for his dining room furniture to come, when half came he opened the door of the china closet and it fell off in his hand!

b from nj

Post Mon, Nov 04 2013, 12:20 pm
chocolate chips wrote:
how much do you want to spend?

I second Ikea or we went to National Home Furnishings. They were very good priced, extremely helpful and fast delivery. So far the stuff is great quality.

A lot of the furniture stores in Brooklyn itself are extremely expensive and you have to wait months for your stuff and yes, quality is not guaranteed. My bil waited 7months for his dining room furniture to come, when half came he opened the door of the china closet and it fell off in his hand!

I want to spend as little as possible.

Where is National Home Furnishings? I've never heard of that one. Actually, I just looked it up online & I see it got bad ratings from customers...Not easy...

Culturedpearls

Post Mon, Jun 30 2014, 7:46 am
Did you find a good place for furniture that you can recommend ?

b from nj

Post Mon, Jun 30 2014, 8:57 am
[quote="Culturedpearls"]Did you find a good place for furniture that you can recommend ?[/quote

MY DD bought furniture from both Ikea & from S&S in Williamsburg & we/they were happy with their purchases.

Hatzlacha!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics