Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bugaboo Buffalo Stroller
1  2  Next

momof3littleguys

Post Fri, Feb 08 2013, 1:45 pm
Bugaboo is coming out with a new stroller. Looks like the cameleon to me but its called the bugaboo buffalo. I thought the name donkey was bad but the name buffalo is even worse!

Bugaboo Buffalo !.

Last edited by momof3littleguys on Fri, Feb 08 2013, 2:15 pm; edited 4 times in total

shiffycc

Post Fri, Feb 08 2013, 1:54 pm
I laughed out loud when I read the thread title! You are right...this is too much!

yogabird

Post Sat, Feb 09 2013, 2:14 pm
I guess they want to make sure you get that it's a real work"horse".

chocolate chips

Post Sat, Feb 09 2013, 3:53 pm
It folds in one piece and it has bigger front wheels which is something that they never had besides for the folding with the bee but not many ppl liked that one. The sun canopy is also bigger....they have to compete against ones like city mini and Britain I guess they have their game on. Still wouldn't buy it it is so heavy!!!

IMHopinion

Post Sat, Feb 09 2013, 9:22 pm
Can anyone guess how much the cost will be? Do you think it will be more or less than the cameleon?

Dev80

Post Sun, Feb 10 2013, 7:33 am
I read cost will be more than cameleon but less than donkey mono. Although it's heavier than the cameleon, it's the same weigh as the Uppababy Vista, City Select (lighter actually), and the City Elite.

busybuthappy

Post Sun, Feb 10 2013, 7:49 am
Op, I agree with u, I think that whoever is in charge of marketing for the company, is nuts, its a miracle that people still by their products, the names sound so low class and ugly

IMHopinion

Post Sun, Feb 10 2013, 9:51 am
busybuthappy wrote:
Op, I agree with u, I think that whoever is in charge of marketing for the company, is nuts, its a miracle that people still by their products, the names sound so low class and ugly

What's low class about buffalo? Perhaps not the sweetest, most infant oriented name, but it's definitely not low class/ugly. Yeah, a bit weird though.

amother

Post Tue, Oct 22 2013, 9:41 pm
Does anybody have it?
Would love to hear about it as compared to the Cameleon and UB Vista

Love this site

Post Wed, Dec 04 2013, 10:30 pm
I'm bumping this up because I'm seriously considering purchasing it and would love some feedback.
I was one of the first in my area to have a Bugaboo, and 9 years and 3 kids later I can say it was seriously worth every penny. (Which is now a joke at $750, which was then considered outrageous!)
Does anyone have any more info?

Tekky

Post Thu, Dec 05 2013, 2:43 am
ok, it's the vista but in a bugaboo. which means it's one seat that turns into the bassinet. the bugaboo wheels are bigger in the front. the hood on the buffalo looks considerably better than the vista's.
seriously - that's the whole difference.

amother

Post Thu, Dec 05 2013, 4:31 am
I have my eye on this stroller... I think it's wonderfully practical. I would spend the money, but I'm too embarrassed to walk around my kollel neighborhood with a bugaboo, because of what is stands for. If only I could cover the logo... :S

Cookies n Cream

Post Thu, Dec 05 2013, 7:39 am
cfx wrote:
ok, it's the vista but in a bugaboo. which means it's one seat that turns into the bassinet. the bugaboo wheels are bigger in the front. the hood on the buffalo looks considerably better than the vista's.
seriously - that's the whole difference.

So what makes it similar to the Vista?
My Vista does not have any of the characteristics that you listed.
the Buffalo actually reminds me of the Stokke.

PishPoshBaby

Post Thu, Dec 05 2013, 11:20 am
We actually have the Buffalo in our showroom and it is amazing! Its a cross between the Cameleon and the Donkey. The great thing is that it can fold with the seat on and has the great Donkey wheels so the push is amazing! another great thing is that the hood is huge and the seat goes up to 50 lbs as opposed to the Cameleon/Donkey that only holds about 38 lbs. the only con to this stroller is that it is quite big and would take up your whole trunk. Hope this helps!

bnm

Post Thu, Dec 05 2013, 12:38 pm
Buffalo sounds like a city type of carriage meant for walking, not an in and out of car thing

boro parker

Post Thu, Dec 05 2013, 12:47 pm
PishPoshBaby wrote:
We actually have the Buffalo in our showroom and it is amazing! Its a cross between the Cameleon and the Donkey. The great thing is that it can fold with the seat on and has the great Donkey wheels so the push is amazing! another great thing is that the hood is huge and the seat goes up to 50 lbs as opposed to the Cameleon/Donkey that only holds about 38 lbs. the only con to this stroller is that it is quite big and would take up your whole trunk. Hope this helps!

How much are they?

PishPoshBaby

Post Thu, Dec 05 2013, 12:49 pm
They retail for $1,129

chocolate chips

Post Thu, Dec 05 2013, 2:04 pm
bnm wrote:
Buffalo sounds like a city type of carriage meant for walking, not an in and out of car thing

This.

I take back my comment earlier on this thread after looking into it and trying it out it is seriously the best bugaboo out there.

They fixed the tractor-like wheel issue from the chameleon and it is supposedly lighter (although I am not always sure about these things because I can't tell when pushing an empty stroller).
The wheels are smooth and awesome as is the height and the basket is so much better than any of their other strollers.

I love my stroller from ds but if anyone wants to give me $1500 this would make my day Wink

proudema

Post Thu, Jul 03 2014, 8:25 pm
Bumping up this thread. I was actually sure I would get the UB Vista but when I got to the store showroom, the Vista was a huge letdown. It's not sleek and modern like I thought. It's bulky and quite ugly. The sales rep showed me the Bugaboo Buffalo and I think I'm going to go with that one. It's upgraded from the chameleon which everyone seems to say, the biggest drawback is the folding. The Buffalo doesn't have the folding issue and the hood is bigger, the brake in a better place and the basket is larger. Also it wheels like a dream. Does anyone here own the buffalo and love it? Hate it? Any advice?

amother
Red

Post Tue, Mar 31 2015, 12:37 pm
Im seriously looking into this bit dont know anyone who has it? Anybody reccommend this? Have it?
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics