Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Longest lasting eye liner

sleeplessnights

Post Sun, Jun 22 2014, 1:14 am
Hi! Although I have been a member for a few months now, I only enjoyed reading forums and posts, but never actually posting anything of my own. I decided to post because I have a big dilemma. I am looking for an eye liner that will last me through shabbos and yom tov without smudging! The long last eye liner I have been using forever (mac liquid last) is discontinued in the navy color I like. I did research online and found that "Milani Infinate eyeliner" is somewhat comparable to the Mac (although not as good) but it could do the job. I ordered it, and I would use it, although I kept looking out for the Mac liquid last. Tonight I wanted to reorder the "Milani infinite" in the color I had (08-nonstop) and discovered that stopped making that color also! I'm turning to u ladies to see if anyone has an eye liner that is almost permanent, and won't budge without make up remover. I know everyone has different skin but if you say it works I'm willing to try it!
Thanks a ton!

ectomorph

Post Sun, Jun 22 2014, 1:26 am
I like Maybelline, but it definitely disappears after one night.

I like that because I feel it's less dirty.

Heyaaa

Post Sun, Jun 22 2014, 3:42 am
I don't know where they sell it but in Israel we have jade which makes the longest lasting and toughest to remove, liquid eye liner.

ettilou

Post Sun, Jun 22 2014, 8:27 am
I bought liquid eyeliner from a frum person in Baltimore, she shipped it to me, and it lasts atleast 3 days. I bought it in a navy, Brown, and a dark forest green. If you pm me I'll be happy to send you her info.

Eishes Chaim

Post Sun, Jun 22 2014, 8:35 am
Elf. It's in a small creme jar. Stays sharp throughout Shabbos. You can also try the maybelline liquid colorstay

imaima

Post Sun, Jun 22 2014, 9:04 am
Lancome waterproof one definitely stays overnight, and through shower and tears.

sleeplessnights

Post Sun, Jun 22 2014, 9:11 am
ettilou wrote:
I bought liquid eyeliner from a frum person in Baltimore, she shipped it to me, and it lasts atleast 3 days. I bought it in a navy, Brown, and a dark forest green. If you pm me I'll be happy to send you her info.

Can u give me her number or contact info? I would definitely call her

sleeplessnights

Post Sun, Jun 22 2014, 9:13 am
Heyaaa wrote:
I don't know where they sell it but in Israel we have jade which makes the longest lasting and toughest to remove, liquid eye liner.

Can you give me more info on jade? What's the full name of the eyeliner? I'll look online

Heyaaa

Post Sun, Jun 22 2014, 10:55 am
http://www.gadecosmetics.com/H.....13052

try this. I'm not sure how to order it though. Also the brush is a little too flimsy for my liking so it takes practice to get a straight line but once you figure it out, it's gorgeous.

rachelle613

Post Sun, Jun 22 2014, 12:55 pm
Permanent make up- definitely the best!! Smile

out-of-towner

Post Sun, Jun 22 2014, 1:09 pm
Actually, I've found that the cheap pencil liner by CoverGirl works really well. Hard to get on, but stays and doesn't smudge!

This one:

http://www.covergirl.com/eye-m.....liner

tryingmybest

Post Sun, Jun 22 2014, 4:46 pm
Eishes Chaim wrote:
Elf. It's in a small creme jar. Stays sharp throughout Shabbos. You can also try the maybelline liquid colorstay

I also love elf-its super cheap and I find it really stays on

miracleshappen

Post Sun, Jun 22 2014, 8:41 pm
http://www.maccosmetics.com/pr......tmpl

BEST EVER. I also put urban decay primer on for extra staying powder but mac gel liner wins hands down

Redbird

Post Sun, Jun 22 2014, 9:23 pm
The ELF creme is pretty much a way cheaper, and not as good, version of the MAC gel, a believe theres a bunch of videos on youtube comparing the two.

zaq

Post Sun, Jun 22 2014, 9:44 pm
Ladies, I totally get wanting eyeliner that lasts forever or as close as possible to that. But unless you're post-menopausal or pregnant, you have to get it ALL off once a month. Really long-lasting liner is a bear to remove from between your lashes. Besides which, I'd be suspicious of the health effects of anything that stays on your skin that long. Can't be good for you. Just saying.

sleeplessnights

Post Sun, Jun 22 2014, 9:56 pm
miracleshappen wrote:
http://www.maccosmetics.com/product/shaded/151/898/Products/Eyes/Liner/Fluidline/index.tmpl

BEST EVER. I also put urban decay primer on for extra staying powder but mac gel liner wins hands down

Do you know how the eyeliner gel compares to the Mac liquid last?

rednavy

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 7:01 pm
Stila liquid liner stays on for days.

sheifelah

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 8:06 pm
Maybelline is good, but you need to get waterproof.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics