Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Kugels and Side Dishes
Layered veggie kugel need urgent help

chevi1

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 1:51 pm
So my sil is iyh getting engaged and everyone is making something for the vort. Iwas asked to make a veggie kugel. Decided to makethe three layer kugel but. Stor has no broccoli. Need to make it now no stores open. I have yams onions potatoes carrots . thought to make the green layrr zuchini but isradli zucchini is really pale. Any suggestions drecipss greatly appreciated. I am not a great cook but really wantto make something nice. Also making mango craisin lettuce salad. Any good recipes? Thanks so much!!!!!

chevi1

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 3:19 pm
Bump

happy to be me

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 3:24 pm
Sorry that I don't have my recipes with me but if you have access to Balabuste's Choice they have Special Occasion layered kugel that is delicious and looks beautiful. As for the salad how about euro salad whic calls for lettuce, strawberries, mango, honey glazed almonds - I don't have the recipe with me now or I'd post it but maybe someone else here has it.
Good luck and mazel tov!!

chevi1

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 3:44 pm
happy to be me wrote:
Sorry that I don't have my recipes with me but if you have access to Balabuste's Choice they have Special Occasion layered kugel that is delicious and looks beautiful. As for the salad how about euro salad whic calls for lettuce, strawberries, mango, honey glazed almonds - I don't have the recipe with me now or I'd post it but maybe someone else here has it.
Good luck and mazel tov!!

Dont have the book.... If anyone has the kugel recipe wyd really appreciate it
Will try the salad does a honey mustard dressing sound good?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Recipe Collection -> Kugels and Side Dishes