Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Anyone live in Immanuel?
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 1:55 am
amother wrote:
So you just once again confirmed how little you know of the whole story.
Gosh.

Instead of bashing us who live here but are skeptical if you may call it that then explain urself better so maybe we will take ur stand.....

amother

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 2:05 am
amother wrote:
For those who live in Immanuel or who know the situation: does the leadership of the community know what she did, and is the general community informed about her activities? How is it that she found refuge? This question is slightly urgent, as we are/were considering moving there....until I saw this thread...

Immanuel is made up of various diff communities
Although it is a relatively small yishuv it is one where for the most part people live their lives privately sort of to each his own which is also why it isnt like most chareidi cities but more diverse and each feels comfortable being who he wants to be. Simple no peer pressure etc.
To that matter you basically belong to the community ur shul associates with for the most part. Not huge community life more private raise ur family and work type of lifestylw
This lady is the wife of a rebbe who runs his own shul / chassidus type of thing . somethinv small where random people have found their place. That is her community I think there is no collective. Ommunity that accepts her or to denounce her. Dont daven thre= u shudnt have anything to do with them....

amother

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 2:08 am
amother wrote:
Gosh what? My info is based on after the fact, on what the psychologist involved later said to the entire parent body.
Had I been a parent it would have gone to the police.
It's important for people of Immanuel to know precisely who she's a danger to and it's not little girls.
But it seems that Immanuel is a haven for these people..

Ahat do u mean by haven for these people?

amother

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 2:19 am
[quote="amother"]
amother wrote:
So you just once again confirmed how little you know of the whole story.
Gosh.[/quote
Instead of bashing us who live here but are skeptical if you may call it that then explain urself better so maybe we will take ur stand.....

When did I ever bash Immanuel??? All I did was ask for information?
The only person I called out for what they said was the another from Australia who thinks she knows a lot of facts, she does know some but has also made some blanket and very painful statements about the situation to which she wasn't even a part of.. Her children weren't even in school then.. So I struggle to comprehend some I the things she has written here... That's all..

Now to answer your question, what exactly do you want to hear? Every gruesome traumatic detail? Or how she groomed an entire school and community so everyone thought she was amazing so she could reign free and cause havoc on sheltered girls? Or how she appeared charismatic and a people person but lied through her teeth and destroyed many friendships and job opportunities and most of all young innocent lives... Why exactly do you need to hear?

amother

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 6:42 am
amother wrote:
When did I ever bash Immanuel??? All I did was ask for information?
The only person I called out for what they said was the another from Australia who thinks she knows a lot of facts, she does know some but has also made some blanket and very painful statements about the situation to which she wasn't even a part of.. Her children weren't even in school then.. So I struggle to comprehend some I the things she has written here... That's all..

Now to answer your question, what exactly do you want to hear? Every gruesome traumatic detail? Or how she groomed an entire school and community so everyone thought she was amazing so she could reign free and cause havoc on sheltered girls? Or how she appeared charismatic and a people person but lied through her teeth and destroyed many friendships and job opportunities and most of all young innocent lives... Why exactly do you need to hear?

So she is manipulative rtc. Lesson-stay away. But is she really a criminal molestrr? It just seems from comments here that ppl hate her for personality etc which makes me wonder how biased they r and wat is the truth. The fact of lying etc is lashon hara has nothing to do with telling people to protect them.... So wat is truth and wat is biased?

amother

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 6:49 am
I am from melbourne. Not from that community so I have only third-hand knowledge of this sordid saga.
But you realize this is the public part of the site? Where a google search will turn up this conversation? And where our 'friendly' local news outlets (who treat anything in the frum community with less niceness than anything else.) can find it.
Maybe carry on on the other thread.

amother

Post Sun, Jul 06 2014, 8:46 am
amother wrote:
So she is manipulative rtc. Lesson-stay away. But is she really a criminal molestrr? It just seems from comments here that ppl hate her for personality etc which makes me wonder how biased they r and wat is the truth. The fact of lying etc is lashon hara has nothing to do with telling people to protect them.... So wat is truth and wat is biased?

Something is very fishy about this poster....enough has been said already... why the need to push for more????

amother

Post Tue, Jul 08 2014, 2:25 am
amother wrote:
Immanuel is made up of various diff communities
Although it is a relatively small yishuv it is one where for the most part people live their lives privately sort of to each his own which is also why it isnt like most chareidi cities but more diverse and each feels comfortable being who he wants to be. Simple no peer pressure etc.
To that matter you basically belong to the community ur shul associates with for the most part. Not huge community life more private raise ur family and work type of lifestylw
This lady is the wife of a rebbe who runs his own shul / chassidus type of thing . somethinv small where random people have found their place. That is her community I think there is no collective. Ommunity that accepts her or to denounce her. Dont daven thre= u shudnt have anything to do with them....

Thank you for this information. Are you aware at all if she is working?

amother

Post Tue, Jul 08 2014, 6:44 am
amother wrote:
When did I say it's ok? It's sick & perverted, it's molest but it's not technically pedophelia . She's a lesbian not a pedophile.
She's also a criminal but let's not paint it as pedophelia which conjures up little girls.
Don't start calling me names please. I never said it's ok or not criminal. If it was my kid I would have been at the police station pronto. She wouldn't have left the country. But ofcouse she wouldn't have targeted my kid. She targeted already abused girls. Whose parents wouldn't stand up for them & who were abusive themselves.

The bolded is so scary.
She could have (and did) target all sorts of young ladies, from all sorts of families. Some very fine girls with well respected parents. I can't say how I know this, but I do.
And why is it less horrific if she only targeted troubled girls? It's MOREhorrific.
You don't want to call it paedophilia? Then let's call it what it is. Rape. These girls did not consent to s-xual activity. They were raped. It's as bad as if a dirty old man assaulted them in a back alley. Worse, actually, because they had expected they could trust this woman.

amother

Post Tue, Jul 08 2014, 6:48 am
You are right in why you are saying.

Chas veshalom we should never have to go through what any parent whose child has been molested goes through, the fact that someone can say the above bolded like that is sad and so not right

amother

Post Tue, Jul 08 2014, 7:36 am
amother wrote:
You are right in why you are saying.

Chas veshalom we should never have to go through what any parent whose child has been molested goes through, the fact that someone can say the above bolded like that is sad and so not right

Why is it what the parents of a molested child goes through. What your saying is that children from broken/dysfunctional homes aren't worth as much as your kids. That's wrong wrong wrong!!! I came from a normal, typical family and I was still molested. One has NOTHING to do with the other! Exploding anger

amother

Post Tue, Jul 08 2014, 8:07 am
"The bolded is so scary.
She could have (and did) target all sorts of young ladies, from all sorts of families. Some very fine girls with well respected parents. I can't say how I know this, but I do.
And why is it less horrific if she only targeted troubled girls? It's MOREhorrific.
You don't want to call it paedophilia? Then let's call it what it is. Rape. These girls did not consent to s-xual activity. They were raped. It's as bad as if a dirty old man assaulted them in a back alley. Worse, actually, because they had expected they could trust this woman."

I was just re affirming what this poster said - sorry if it cam acroos the wrong way!!
I am a victim too....I really apologize if it didn't come across right!

amother

Post Sun, Aug 17 2014, 9:43 pm
I've just heard a news bulletin that she's been arrested overnight in Israel for extradition to Melbourne

amother

Post Mon, Aug 18 2014, 2:52 am
amother wrote:
I've just heard a news bulletin that she's been arrested overnight in Israel for extradition to Melbourne

It was one of the headlines yesterday on several major news sites here.
Such a sordid sick story.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 18 2014, 2:56 am
Is it horrible of me to feel bad for her family? She has a couple of young kids....

amother

Post Mon, Aug 18 2014, 3:06 am
amother wrote:
It was one of the headlines yesterday on several major news sites here.
Such a sordid sick story.

Which country is here?

amother

Post Mon, Aug 18 2014, 3:08 am
amother wrote:
Which country is here?

Sorry -Israel.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 18 2014, 5:56 am
Every newspaper in Australia is carrying the story.

amother

Post Mon, Aug 18 2014, 2:28 pm
Does anyone know to what extent, if any, her husband was involved in or knowledgeable about all of this? I know that he is a rav in a shul in Immanuel.
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics