Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Bat Miztvah in Country-Help needed

mother48

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 10:52 am
HI,

I will iyH be making a Bat Mitzvah in two weeks. We were thinking of making it upstate NY so that it's convient for the family.

I need some major help and figured the smart women of this blog can help me, so TIa!!

We around 40ppl, including children.

1)Any ideas on where to do it? I was going to do it by someone's summer home but there is no shade and she I would have to rent tables and chairs.

2)Any ideas on activities to keep everyone involved.

The location is my most pressing issue.
All ideas welcomed please.
Thank you:)

Mrs Bissli

Post Tue, Jul 08 2014, 12:11 pm
Sorry I can't give info on the first part as I'm not in NY, but as for entertainment ideas...

We did henna for girls and adults which was a big hit. Had a recommendation for an Indian lady and her daughter. You can do face painting for younger children.

Other easy-to-arrange attractions/entertainment ideas include magicians, balloon artist.
Cocktail bar for adults and mocktail bar for children/designated drivers was a big hit.

What's the mix between adults v children, are children mostly bat mitzvah age girls or include younger children?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics