Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ROYALS AND THE KARDASHIANS?
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 3:04 pm
FrumMamaPA wrote:
The Kardashians are not famous because of their dad. They are famous because Kim made a relations tape with a rapper named Ray-J and she used to be best friends with Paris Hilton.
They may be as well known as the Royal British family but I don't think they are in any way the same.
I find it very disturbing that our American "royals" are celebrity trash. Sad for us and the future of our American society.

They were famous way before that s-x tape.
1. Their dad
2. They had their store
3. Their mother's outrageous behavior
4. They already had a show at that point.

amother

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 3:05 pm
Plus the marriage of their mother to Bruce Jenner.
Who does wear skirts in public! I have seen it with my own two eyes.

DrMom

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 3:19 pm
amother wrote:
Admittedly, I know little about the Kardashians, but I doubt Obama reports to them weekly, or even monthly, in order for them to contribute to the running of the country in both internal and foreign policies.

Oh well. There goes the only remaining logical explanation for his policy decisions.

amother

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 5:26 pm
uch! the kardashians are gross! theyre only famous because of a relations tape! their mother is also not there- she forced her kids into losing their virginity at a very young age. theyre all trying to scheme just to make a couple bucks and get attention. for g-d sakes kim got married just to make some money from designers, presents and people who video tape the wedding. who does that??? then get divorced 72 days later. what a joke they are. not to mention shes all fake. people are so busy wanted to get the same "tuchus" as her when its FAKE! we cant forget they have NO talent! I can go on and on about how revolting they are.

Kate on the other hand, is a royal. she isnt out to get attention and does a lot of charity work. she is very down to earth and seems sweet. shes a princess and therefore naturally gets a lot of attention. even though she has access to a lot of money she's money conscious.

its like comparing apples and oranges.
even if you paid me I wouldn't want to be seen with a kardashian.

Sherri

Post Mon, Jul 07 2014, 9:57 pm
DrMom wrote:
Oh well. There goes the only remaining logical explanation for his policy decisions.
LOL

chocolate chips

Post Tue, Jul 08 2014, 11:19 am
DrMom wrote:

Rolling Laughter

Two completely different people/families. Not even comparable.

Yes I enjoy seeing them on the red carpet or out about town in their choice of clothing and style but they are so different honestly I don't even see why they would be connected other than the most famous name in UK/USA.

Mrs Bissli

Post Tue, Jul 08 2014, 11:24 am
For the record, the Royal Family is supported by UK taxpayers money.
I bet most of you US taxpayers are darn glad that your tax money doesn't go to support the Kardashian's...

dancingqueen

Post Tue, Jul 08 2014, 12:20 pm
OT: the phrase "relations tape" makes me giggle.

The main difference is that the royals are much classier and don't seek fame by any means possible. The kardashians are probably more entertaining party guests though.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics