Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
The Flex Belt: too good to be true?

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Jul 08 2014, 9:25 am
My husband found this online and would like me to try it. I can't help but think that it's a scam. I think they cannot really be legit or too effective if they see the need to post all these testimonials. A good product speaks for itself. See here. Any thoughts? Anyone try it?

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Jul 08 2014, 9:30 am
From scamadviser.com (you put your web address in at the top of their site and it will give you info if a site is legit or not.

http://www.scamadviser.com/che.....t.com

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Jul 08 2014, 3:51 pm
Thank you! That says a lot. Guess not very legitimate. Did anyone on here try it?

debsey

Post Tue, Jul 08 2014, 4:03 pm
Low tech, very cheap alternative is a waist trimmer belt that you wear under your workout clothes when you get really hot. Idea is that the heat generated makes your body burn fat there first. I pooh-poohed it till I tried it. Now I use it all the time. I found it to be effective. Of course, I AM running on the treadmill and eating sensibly. But I have visiible uppper abs from it. It also helps your posture when you run (which is why I invested in it) http://www.amazon.com/Danskin-.....+belt
debs.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars