Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Cellphone plan in monsey ny

amother

Post Sun, Jul 13 2014, 3:39 pm
Hi,
I currently am paying approximately $60 for two cellphones plus a few hundred shared minutes for Sprint cellphones. However, I don't have reception in my home, and sometimes outsides as well. I'm thinking of getting Page Plus, as it supposedly has better reception. Anyone has any experience with page plus in MOnsey? Any better options? Thanks!

amother

Post Sun, Jul 13 2014, 3:52 pm
amother wrote:
Hi,
I currently am paying approximately $60 for two cellphones plus a few hundred shared minutes for Sprint cellphones. However, I don't have reception in my home, and sometimes outsides as well. I'm thinking of getting Page Plus, as it supposedly has better reception. Anyone has any experience with page plus in MOnsey? Any better options? Thanks!

We had sprint install a booster in our home and office free of charge because we couldn't get reception.

vet techy

Post Sun, Jul 13 2014, 4:00 pm
I have verizon and am thinking about switching to page plus.
Some of my friends have page plus and they are very happy with the service . The only thing they said is not to get a page plus phone because they don't work that well .
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics