Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
What is average for utilities for a 2 bedroom in Flatbush?

amother

Post Sun, Jul 13 2014, 9:18 pm
What is average for heat and gas per month for a 2 bedroom apartment in Flatbush?

amother

Post Sun, Jul 13 2014, 10:12 pm
bump

amother

Post Sun, Jul 13 2014, 10:39 pm
Assuming your heat is powered by gas... In the winter somewhere between 130-150 and in the summer between 40-60.

amother

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 1:10 am
If heat is powered by gas, does that mean the gas bill and heat bill is one and the same?

If heat is not powered by gas, would that number be different, and if so how so?

amother

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 8:25 am
Yeah
If your heat is powered by oil than you will get an oil bill and oil is more expensive than gas. (Most places don't have oil anymore) if your heat is powered by electric than your electric bill will be higher. Chances are that in a private residence in Brooklyn it is powered by gas

vintagebknyc

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 9:42 am
are you renting? do you pay gas/electric? heat? how many people? dishwasher? washer/dryer?

amother

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 10:54 am
vintagebknyc wrote:
are you renting? do you pay gas/electric? heat? how many people? dishwasher? washer/dryer?

We will be renting and paying electric, gas, and heat. It is me, DH, and our 2 year old. No dishwasher, yes washer dryer.

vintagebknyc

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 11:04 am
just to give you an idea: there are two of us. we do not pay heat, but electric/gas. dishwasher and w/d. @ $90 for electric, $16 for gas. that's without AC (non summer months).

I know that heat is expensive, but no idea what it costs. hope this helps a bit.

amother

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 11:20 am
vintagebknyc wrote:
just to give you an idea: there are two of us. we do not pay heat, but electric/gas. dishwasher and w/d. @ $90 for electric, $16 for gas. that's without AC (non summer months).

I know that heat is expensive, but no idea what it costs. hope this helps a bit.

Ok thanks. That does help. I'm interested to know about heat if anybody has anything else to add Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating