Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Really in need of help

amother

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 12:36 pm
Is there anyone in the NY area who are big baalei tzedakah or have connections that could get my husband a job or help us financially? I hesitated to do this for so long but we are desperate, it seems to have gotten to this point. My husband has been looking for a job for a very long time and despite his high level of qualifications and various interviews, nobody has hired him. We desperately need a way to make a parnassah (I am looking for a job as well and I have something very part time that barely covers our bills). Our first priority is to find a way for us to make money for ourselves. If there is anyone with big connections that can get my husband a job, that would be our ideal situation. The second option is to ask a baal tzedakah to help us. I am so embarrassed that its even come to this but it has. We live in the NY area, don't really want to be more specific then that on this post. Our Rav is very well respected in our community (and in many outside Jewish communities) and can vouch for our situation. Please if anyone has any leads, please let me know. I am happy to provide validation that we are a real couple in this real situation for anyone who needs. I can also provide an anonymous email address if needed. Thank you and tizku l'mitzvot.

SRS

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 1:11 pm
What are the qualifications? What is keeping you in NY?

groisamomma

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 2:35 pm
What field is he qualified to work in? You?

smiledr

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 5:00 pm
Can u specify location and area of expertise/training?

amother

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 7:53 pm
OP here:

We are open to relocating for the right opportunity. At the moment we can't even afford to move so we are staying put in the hopes of finding something locally. If a good job opportunity came up elsewhere that made sense to move, we certainly would.

I don't want to get into too many details on this thread for privacy reasons but we both have extensive business and other experiences. Should I pm any of you with more details?

imorethanamother

Post Mon, Jul 14 2014, 7:59 pm
Can you PM me his resume?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics