Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Can I use a 20% off Bed Bath Beyond coupon for Buy Buy Baby?

amother

Post Fri, Apr 19 2013, 3:26 pm
Will they allow me to use this on a stroller? It'll be a pretty nice amount off.

MimiMommy

Post Fri, Apr 19 2013, 3:36 pm
I don't understand. Aren't those two different stores?

inexorablyme

Post Fri, Apr 19 2013, 3:37 pm
They are under the same company. My understanding is that you can use the Bed Bath and Beyond coupons, but they do have exclusions for strollers (check the fine print on the coupon).

Barbara

Post Fri, Apr 19 2013, 3:48 pm
inexorablyme wrote:
They are under the same company. My understanding is that you can use the Bed Bath and Beyond coupons, but they do have exclusions for strollers (check the fine print on the coupon).

Also, they do not take expired coupons. (Bed Bath and Beyond does.)

amother

Post Fri, Apr 19 2013, 4:06 pm
inexorablyme wrote:

Oh, darn! Sad I thought I was a genius for a second, lol.

wtvr

Post Fri, Apr 19 2013, 5:33 pm
amother wrote:
inexorablyme wrote:

Oh, darn! Sad I thought I was a genius for a second, lol.

Not all strollers, but specific name brands are excluded.

You can only use unexpired BB&B coupons at Buy Buy Baby, unlike at BB&B where expiration doesn't matter.

The Happy Wife

Post Fri, Apr 19 2013, 5:54 pm
Bed bath actually sells most of the same stuff just not in store. Make a registry online then go to registry dept in store. You'll get free shipping since item is not in stock in store, and you can use expired coupons, and sometimes they are nice and let you use it on excluded items. I got an uppababy 20 percent off though its normally excluded.

amother

Post Fri, Apr 19 2013, 5:59 pm
The Happy Wife wrote:
Bed bath actually sells most of the same stuff just not in store. Make a registry online then go to registry dept in store. You'll get free shipping since item is not in stock in store, and you can use expired coupons, and sometimes they are nice and let you use it on excluded items. I got an uppababy 20 percent off though its normally excluded.

This is exactly what I'm hoping to do! I don't see UppaBaby on their site though - how does it work exactly? make a registry at ByeByeBaby or BBBeyond?

seeker

Post Fri, Apr 19 2013, 6:04 pm
In policy, all the same exclusions would apply. But yes, you can use it at either store, which can help due to location and often shipping as others pointed out.

The Happy Wife

Post Fri, Apr 19 2013, 7:21 pm
amother wrote:
The Happy Wife wrote:

This is exactly what I'm hoping to do! I don't see UppaBaby on their site though - how does it work exactly? make a registry at ByeByeBaby or BBBeyond?

Make the rgistry with bed barh. On Their site did you see the section for baby stuff? Uppababy should be in stroller section. I xan post link after shabbos iyh.

Yes rwstrictions apply at both stores but I've found they are generally lenient and let you use coupon anyway at bed bath.

Gut Shabbos!

babygirl

Post Sat, Apr 20 2013, 10:21 pm
Search in the Dansdeals forum. They do price match as well and someone there will email you a receipt for the Uppababy for them to match.

LittleRed

Post Sun, Apr 21 2013, 12:13 am
Buy Buy Baby takes their own expired coupons, as well as expired coupons of their competitors, like Babies R Us, as of the last time I was there.

amother

Post Sun, Apr 21 2013, 1:25 pm
The Happy Wife wrote:
amother wrote:
The Happy Wife wrote:

Make the rgistry with bed barh. On Their site did you see the section for baby stuff? Uppababy should be in stroller section. I xan post link after shabbos iyh.

Yes rwstrictions apply at both stores but I've found they are generally lenient and let you use coupon anyway at bed bath.

Gut Shabbos!

Wow, so after looking at the BedBath website, I clicked on "single strollers" and only saw 2 brands and thought that they got rid of them. Then, I used the drop-down menu and searched for brands, and I found it! My mom is a lot nicer than me so I think I might send her to go try this out at her local store (in a non-frum area so they might be more willing to help, lol)

Thank you so much for the great advice!!!

fmrelf

Post Tue, Jul 15 2014, 1:27 pm
Yes you can use bed bath coupons at buy buy baby. If you forgot your coupons you can call the store with your receipt number and coupon number and they will eimburse your credit card with the difference. In general they are very lenient with coupons. They will also match competitors price. That and coupon leaves you with a good deal!.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics