Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Miscellaneous
Applying for a Green Card
Previous  1  2  3

sushi galore

Post Tue, Jul 15 2014, 12:37 pm
thankyou wrote:
Thanks everyone it's really helpful
We are applying from outside of the us so I guess it's possible .
Btw if course I've tried calling the consulate in Israel - it's close to impossible to get anyone to talk to u .

Have you started the process already?
if and when you do please pm me. I want to know that's it's possible to do from Israel. Thnx!

sushi galore

Post Tue, Jul 15 2014, 12:37 pm
thankyou wrote:
Btw if course I've tried calling the consulate in Israel - it's close to impossible to get anyone to talk to u .

if and when you do please pm me. I want to know that's it's possible to do from Israel. Thnx!

thankyou

Post Tue, Jul 15 2014, 1:45 pm
sushi galore wrote:

Yes we have .

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Jul 15 2014, 4:08 pm
hotmom wrote:
Inorder to get a Green card you must be currently living in the USA for a minimum of 2 months. Then you can apply for a green card. Once you apply you cannot leave the USA till you get the green card. You can apply at the same time for permission to travel and work. You will receive (Takes couple months about 3Mnths) separate cards for that which becomes void once you have your green card. Application for green cards can no longer be done in countries outside the USA. (This has been in effect some time already with laws changing back n forth. But for the last 10 yrs it stayed as No).
Lately my family from Israel have stated that they have problems getting green cards.
UJO is Best to ask. They know everything. I got mine through them in a matter of 3 months.
What do you mean lately? I think there is a problem getting a green card if you dont live in america. Isnt the whole idea of a green card so that you can eventually become a citizen of the usa?

shabbatiscoming

Post Tue, Jul 15 2014, 4:09 pm
thankyou wrote:
DOnt call them, email them. Thats what I did. I got an answer back a few days affter I emailed.

thankyou

Post Wed, Jul 16 2014, 8:02 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
DOnt call them, email them. Thats what I did. I got an answer back a few days affter I emailed.

That's really helpful thanks for the idea!

hotmom

Post Wed, Jul 16 2014, 9:11 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
What do you mean lately? I think there is a problem getting a green card if you dont live in america. Isnt the whole idea of a green card so that you can eventually become a citizen of the usa?

Yes! That's why I'm asking Thankyou if she applied already. I'm surprised they took on her application. Aside from that they're giving middle easterners a hard time getting one.

Culturedpearls

Post Fri, Oct 31 2014, 2:42 am
DS married an American. we got a price from an immigration lawyer of $2000. Gov charges & other fees $1500.
How much would UJO charge?
$2k sounds steep but perhaps it's the safest easiest route?

mazal555

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 8:32 pm
I think We paid almost $5,000 including fees for DHs. $2,000 seems reasonable. Regarding advance parole, my friend had a huge problem re entering on advance parole it is not a rumor. My other friend was stuck in Israel for 2 years after her wedding and she had advance parole.
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics