Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Marina and Barbara

amother

Post Wed, Jul 16 2014, 6:40 am
I'm posting this in Interesting Discussion because I can't be amother in the original thread.

Just want to tell you both that I live in israel, my husband is in miluim on the border, and I agree with you both totally.

I'm in the us for a month working at a summer camp. I stupidly downloaded the red alert app and it seems like 70% of the rockets are going to my dh's area. I'm panicking every minute.

But compassion is really worth something if you can manage to have it in hard times as well as easy.
Keep being yourselves you're both great.
I'm scared for Israeli kids but I'm also glad they have a government that's trying to protect them and invests million in bomb shelters sirens and iron dome.
My heart hurts for the kids that don't have that.

I also understand the ladies who are too fatigued from rockets and fear to have compassion left over.

But people with other opinons also have a right to them without being told their opinion is worthless.

amother because of some identifying info and because I don't want to get yelled at.

marina

Post Wed, Jul 16 2014, 9:32 am
Thank you. It means a lot to me that you posted this
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics