Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
How many skirts do you own?
Previous  1  2  3  4

freidasima

Post Tue, Jul 15 2014, 9:17 am
I have thos hangers that hold five clip on skirts so actually it's only three long hangers of skirts for each season, no big deal. The robes - the five that I use on a reguar basis daily in a season are on a hook next to my bed - they include my throw on get out of bed robe, cleaning robe, long housecoat, cooking housecoat and very lightweight housecoat when the weather is really hot and the a/c is off. The shabbos robes are in the closet on hangers. The tops - stacked neatly on top of each other on a two layer deep shelf in the closet over my hanging things. A second layer going from my head to the ceiling (hanging things plus one shelf over it). My side of the closet is 80 cm long, my dh's side of the closet is 80 cm long - together a standard Israeli 1.60 meter top and bottom closet. Mine are still good wood made over 40 years ago. Today one can get them cheap enough at under $350 out of pressed fiberboard coated with melamine, in the cheap furniture stores in town.

aniri

Post Wed, Jul 16 2014, 8:18 pm
shabbatiscoming wrote:
For those with more than lets just say 30 skirts, dont you think its a bit obsessive? Or a bit too much? I mean, for those who have over 100 skirts, you have enough for half a year before you have to wash them. How do you wear that many?
I never heard of people with so many skirts, really.

Some of my skirts I don't wear for a year or more . If any of my friends or relatives like any of my skirt I always gladly gift it to them unless it's a special piece to me. Lol my friends even calling me and asking if they can stop by to shop in my closet:) I don't mind. I love to share and gift .
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics