Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars
BUILDING SHED - do you have advice?

queen

Post Fri, Jul 18 2014, 12:46 am
We're having a builder build us a shed for our backyard to store sukkah, bikes, tools etc.

Would appreciate advice from those with sheds that could recommend things we should do or not based on your experience.

Thank you!

abcd123

Post Fri, Jul 18 2014, 4:58 am
We just ordered ours from shedsunlimited.com
Since they are custom made sizes, window type, door type, roof type, colors, interiors... I called to place the order instead of trying to do it online. They were extremely nice and helpful. Spent time in the phone trying to help me figure out exactly what I wanted. It took about 6 weeks and was delivered already assembled on a flatbed truck. Took the guy about 5 minutes to get it off of the truck and onto the platform we had built for it. I think their prices are pretty reasonable too.

Post Fri, Jul 18 2014, 5:38 am
You are better off ordering the sheds from the specialty places. They can be moved easier. Rarely can a builder compete with the pricing and the quality of the shed places. In addition, the shed places can tell you your needs better.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Shopping -> Household Products, Kitchen Appliances, Furniture & Cars