Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Yeshiva ruach chaim in flatbush
1  2  Next

gold21

Post Mon, Aug 02 2010, 3:27 pm
Does anyone have info on this boys elementary school? I am wondering: what kind of parent body it attracts, are people generally happy there or not really so happy, is the staff warm and responsive or not so amazing, are the classes small or large, and if you would recommend it to others. Can you pm me or post? thanks!!

gold21

Post Mon, Aug 02 2010, 9:58 pm
bump. This must be a pretty small school, as everyone I ask doesnt know too much about it..

viv1263

Post Wed, Aug 04 2010, 6:29 pm
I was wondering the same thing - if anyone has information on this school, please post!

sim

Post Wed, Aug 04 2010, 8:43 pm
This is not firsthand info, but it doesn't seem as though you have any other sources. My good friend sends there. It is on the small side, I don't think the classes are bigger than 15-16 on any level. She is so happy with it -- she's always raving about how much her boys are learning and how much attention they get. She and her husband are yeshivish types, he's a lawyer, wears a black hat on shabbos, goes to a local shtiebel. She covers her hair with a sheitel all the way, dresses fashionably but completely tzanua. They don't have a TV or computer in the house. They live in the 30's/marine park area. HOpe this helps a little.
Please don't rely 100% on this info as it is, as I said, not firsthand, but it gives you something to start with.

gold21

Post Wed, Aug 04 2010, 10:53 pm
thank you so much sim, and thanks as well to those who PMed me!!!

MinnieMa

Post Sat, Oct 23 2010, 9:21 pm
I'm also looking into this yeshiva. If anyone has any ifo. can you also PM me. I keep hearing mixed feelings

solo

Post Mon, Jun 09 2014, 5:22 pm
I'm looking into this school. Ds will be starting nursery in September. Does anyone have any info they can share?

reportrmom

Post Mon, Jun 09 2014, 5:56 pm
My son is finishing sixth grade and has been in this yeshiva since third. I can't say enough good things about it. There is a lot of individual attention and care by the hanhala. The only negative I can say is that it is a very laid-back school in terms of like almost no homework and the class moves very slowly. For my son it is more important to feel cared about and included, and we supplement the learning at home and he is a voracious reader. It might not be a negative for everyone.
My son started third grade, and on the first day he was greeted by name at the door. He felt like a million dollars. I get phone calls relatively often from the rebbe and the menahel updating me on his progress. If you have any questions, feel free to ask or PM me.

solo

Post Wed, Jun 11 2014, 3:09 am
Do they have a nursery?

mazeltov

Post Sun, Jul 20 2014, 9:23 pm
I'm pretty sure they do.

Ashrei

Post Sun, Jul 20 2014, 9:37 pm
Just chiming in, also second hand info, but I also heard nice things about Ruach Chaim - warm, small, good feeling kind of place. Didn't look much into academics (I had even considered applying at one point and still would).

Pooh

Post Mon, Sep 12 2016, 8:38 pm
Any updates info on this yeshiva? I'm thinking of switching my son out of where he is now and someone mentioned Ruach as an option, I would love to hear all the good and bad to see if I should consider it pls

amother
Rose

Post Tue, Jan 02 2018, 9:00 pm
Is this yeshiva still open and functioning?!? I heard they only have 6 children in kindergarten? Is this true?

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Jan 02 2018, 9:08 pm
amother wrote:
Is this yeshiva still open and functioning?!? I heard they only have 6 children in kindergarten? Is this true?

It's still open and functioning. My son is in the nursery and loves school! They are amazing!

amother
Rose

Post Wed, Jan 03 2018, 3:44 pm
amother wrote:
It's still open and functioning. My son is in the nursery and loves school! They are amazing!

Is this your first child’s there? How is it run? Is Rabbi klor well liked?

RBV

Post Sun, Dec 16 2018, 6:06 pm
Need all the info you could give me about this yeshiva . Want to switch my son . So pls pls I need your help.

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, Dec 16 2018, 6:16 pm
What kind of questions? We are very happy there bh

RBV

Post Sun, Dec 16 2018, 6:19 pm
What kind of families send there ? How is limudei koidesh and chol? How they handle things ?

leah233

Post Sun, Dec 16 2018, 6:21 pm
Don't know if this will help but this is their website

http://www.yeshivasruachchaim.org/

RBV

Post Sun, Dec 16 2018, 6:23 pm
I saw it already. Thanks . Would like to hear from someone who actually sent there kids
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries