Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Secrets to Becoming Cherished for Life webinar - Frum women

Yael

Post Sat, Jul 19 2014, 10:44 pm
Dear Friend,

You’re invited to a webinar exclusively for frum women: “The Secrets to Becoming Cherished for Life” presented by New York Times bestselling author of The Surrendered Wife Laura Doyle.

Laura is allowing me to invite the first 50 women who respond to this invitation to participate in this webinar as my guest, free of charge.

You will learn:

The balance between taking care of your needs and the needs of your relationship

How to stop unhealthy and painful dynamics in your marriage

How to restore harmony in your home

How to communicate your needs and desires

How to use your power as a woman to inspire change and build relationships

Practical skills that bring fast results

The steps that over 150,000 women have used to revitalize their marriages

I personally persuaded Laura Doyle to offer this new program to our community because I have had first-hand experience with her powerful and effective approach. This webinar offers what you need to know to achieve as the rambam says, “He will love you like (he loves) himself, and will respect you more than himself.”

This is an interactive, online training with slides and video, but if you prefer to remain completely anonymous during the webinar, you can call in by phone and simply listen.

To register,
visit http://intimacyandpeace.com/j but remember I can only have the first 50 women as my guest. Register now to ensure your spot.

May we all be zoche to the shechina in our homes.

Sincerely,
Chaya
Laura Doyle Certified Relationship Coach

Paid Ad

causemommysaid

Post Sat, Jul 19 2014, 11:26 pm
I read her book. I thought she had some good things to say. dont agree with everything but I signed up.

Thanks.

penguin

Post Sat, Jul 19 2014, 11:28 pm
I am just wondering if this conveys real info or is another one of the webinars whose purpose is to tease you with a small amount of material and then entice you to sign up for a 6 week course for $300?

causemommysaid

Post Sat, Jul 19 2014, 11:37 pm
penguin wrote:
I am just wondering if this conveys real info or is another one of the webinars whose purpose is to tease you with a small amount of material and then entice you to sign up for a 6 week course for $300?

you dont have to spend 300. just take her book out from the library for free or buy it on amazon for ten bucks

NewYorkgal31

Post Sun, Jul 20 2014, 12:30 am
I am intrested in participating. Thank you

pumpernickle

Post Sun, Jul 20 2014, 1:25 am
Signed up! This is awesome! Tnx

flmommy

Post Sun, Jul 20 2014, 9:19 am
I would like to participate but Tuesday won't work. Please let me know if you so it again. I am also wondering if webinar is info or a sales pitch for something else?

shalombayis

Post Sun, Jul 20 2014, 8:47 pm
She has created an amazing program that is life changing. The webinar will leave you with real information and it is an introduction to her program. She provides real support so that real change is possible. She has helped 1000's of women including a relatively high percentage of frum women whose marriages were in crisis or wanted more from their relationships. You won't be disappointed! I personally know frum women who owe their marriages to her when nothing else worked. To those of you who can't make it- you can send me your email address to go4harmony@gmail.com and I will let you know if another opportunity arises. Hatzlacha,
Chaya

MaBelleVie

Post Sun, Jul 20 2014, 8:55 pm
So this webinar is basically an intro to the full program?

shalombayis

Post Sun, Jul 20 2014, 9:06 pm
You will gain some really useful info. and an awareness that can make a huge difference to your relationship. You don't want to miss it!

shabbatiscoming

Post Mon, Jul 21 2014, 3:47 am
shalombayis wrote:
You will gain some really useful info. and an awareness that can make a huge difference to your relationship. You don't want to miss it!
But like mabellevie said, its only a intro to the "real" program, right?
I once participated in a webinar and at the end it said that if we wanted more of the same, we would have to buy xyz and do this and that. It was sort of not truthful. So is this just the intro?

oliveoil

Post Mon, Jul 21 2014, 8:04 am
shabbatiscoming wrote:
so is this just the intro?

Yup, she says it is:
Quote:
it is an introduction to her program.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics