Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen
Anyone in Monsey/NJ looking for a personal chef?

IloveHashem613

Post Wed, Jul 16 2014, 11:40 am
I wear a few hats but currently, I'm a personal chef to a wealthy family in Monsey, NY and I'm looking for additional work. The family I cook for has very specific allergy and food sensitivities and I cater to their needs. I've been with them for over a year and they are thrilled. I've always loved cooking and its one of my biggest life pleasures when I am able to make friends and family happy with food. B"h I don't get complaints about my food and people know me for my dishes. I can pretty much make anything to suit any taste. Anyways, if you or anyone you know is looking for a personal chef for even a few hours a week, feel free to contact me. I'm happy to provide references who can vouch for my work.

mandr

Post Wed, Jul 16 2014, 12:00 pm
I'd love that. Dh had one in their home for a while while they grew up and they loved it. But unfortunately we can't pay for one now. Sounds like you really enjoy your job Smile

IloveHashem613

Post Wed, Jul 16 2014, 12:02 pm
mandr wrote:
I'd love that. Dh had one in their home for a while while they grew up and they loved it. But unfortunately we can't pay for one now. Sounds like you really enjoy your job Smile

Its definitely an extra expense for some but for others it is a necessity. Yup, I love my job. Well if you know of anyone looking, feel free to contact me via pm and I'll give my contact info.

amother

Post Wed, Jul 16 2014, 11:22 pm
Im curious. How much do u charge for a dinner if its sunday through thurs. Including thursday.
Im currently working and it might pay for me to cut out some of my cleaning help and have a personal chef instead.
Also, do u cook in the persons house or in ur own?

vintagebknyc

Post Wed, Jul 16 2014, 11:34 pm
I dream of an invisible personal chef/masseuse/therapist/cleaning lady.

MaBelleVie

Post Wed, Jul 16 2014, 11:36 pm
vintagebknyc wrote:
I dream of an invisible personal chef/masseuse/therapist/cleaning lady.

Wouldn't it be weird to see pots clanking on the stove and tissues whisked into the trash by invisible hands? Tongue Out

mandr

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 10:28 am
MaBelleVie wrote:
Wouldn't it be weird to see pots clanking

Yes. If eyes could see sound, now THAT would be weird!

egam

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 11:03 am
mandr wrote:
Yes. If eyes could see sound, now THAT would be weird!

Actually it wouldn't. It happened already at Har Sinai. Smile

"And all the people saw the voices and the torches, the sound of the shofar, and the smoking mountain, and the people saw and trembled; so they stood from afar."

mandr

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 11:08 am
egam wrote:
Actually it wouldn't. It happened already at Har Sinai. Smile

"And all the people saw the voices and the torches, the sound of the shofar, and the smoking mountain, and the people saw and trembled; so they stood from afar."

True enough. I forgot already, it was many years ago that I was there.

IloveHashem613

Post Thu, Jul 17 2014, 8:42 pm
amother wrote:
Im curious. How much do u charge for a dinner if its sunday through thurs. Including thursday.
Im currently working and it might pay for me to cut out some of my cleaning help and have a personal chef instead.
Also, do u cook in the persons house or in ur own?

Can you please pm me and I'll be happy to explain all the details about price and how everything works. I usually cook in the person's house but I may be open to an arrangement where I cook and bring the food. I will look out for your pm.

IloveHashem613

Post Tue, Jul 22 2014, 1:03 pm
bumping this up if anyone needs this type of service just for the chagim (coming up sooner then you think)

IloveHashem613

Post Sun, Jan 04 2015, 11:32 pm
bumping again Smile
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Kosher Kitchen