Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
The Grey Lines (Binah Serial by EGSchwartz)
  Previous  1  2  3 22  23  24 30  31  32  Next

Scotty

Post Tue, Jul 22 2014, 3:08 am
:-)

Everyone gets satisfied. VERY satisfied. Mmmmm.

(Except Mother. But some people are never satisfied no matter what you do for them.)

supermama2

Post Tue, Jul 22 2014, 5:34 am
Glad to hear this Scotty...now please just do not let them meet n the LAST chapter.

sunny90

Post Tue, Jul 22 2014, 7:02 am
supermama2 wrote:
Glad to hear this Scotty...now please just do not let them meet n the LAST chapter.

Maybe I'll just quote all your posts Smile
This. Please.

seeker

Post Tue, Jul 22 2014, 1:03 pm
Mama Bear wrote:
As SYA just said,
Hidden: 

Mother sends Mose to talk Caro out of moving to Philadelphia. Mose blurts out that Adler is alive and then realizes he only imagined himself saying it. He doesnt want to tell her because he fears she will indeed marry him. But she askes him for the tefillin and the next day he leaves the house with the tefillin in his hands. Caro is going to leave to Philadelphia that very same day.

There are only 2 more installments left. As we all predicted, Caro and Wolf will probably meet in the last installment, if ever. How disappointing.

However, today's installment is so well written, it's worth the extra wait.

Hidden: 

Wait a minute - I wasn't sure whether he imagined it or only thought he imagined it and Caro was playing along... it was all pretty confusing to me...

supermama2

Post Tue, Jul 22 2014, 1:25 pm
Mose imagined telling Caro. During Mose's thought of telling, Caro drops what she is holding but once he comes to, Mose sees that she is in reality still holding it.

losingweight

Post Tue, Jul 22 2014, 2:06 pm
Thanks for clarifying.

Chayalle

Post Tue, Jul 22 2014, 2:21 pm
Scotty wrote:
:-)

Everyone gets satisfied. VERY satisfied. Mmmmm.

(Except Mother. But some people are never satisfied no matter what you do for them.)

We are going to hold you to this Scotty.

Let's put it this way: If we are not fully satisfied (and we won't be, of course, if we can get something out of this), you will have to write some sort of follow up in some later issue....like, Wolf and Caro's great-granddaughter marries grandson of Sam and Gella and something about some Yom Tov they celebrate in some time period, with a bunch of historical facts thrown in, all of which are true of course.

Deal?

supermama2

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 8:42 am
NU? Pretty please?

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 9:20 am
The magazine gets here to the country in the afternoon. I'll iyh report as soon as I buy it!

supermama2

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 12:32 pm
Ach MamaBear, I'm watching this topic and as soon as I saw the reply I was hoping for a big steak but you told me it isn't ready yet... Wink

chocolate fondue

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 12:43 pm
Okay Scotty; that was weird.

Major Spoiler:

Hidden: 

Carolines leaves for Philly. Mose returns Adler's tefillin and tells him that her should marry Caro. A typical Mose/Wolf scene wherein Mose doesn't explain himself clearly and get frustrated that Adler doesn't understand him. Then Mose realizes that Caro is leaving to Philly, so he shleps Adler to the train station, just in time to see Caro's train disappearing in the distance... Twisted Evil

losingweight

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 12:44 pm
So...the train departed...

supermama2

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 12:59 pm
Isn't next week the LAST week....? Exploding anger

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 1:20 pm
Okay... so then I dont have to hurry to buy the magazine... Oh well, typical of Scotty to pull such a stunt... oh well.... I think I'll wait until my husband brings out the magazine fromt he city thursday night, no need to rush and buy it.

blossoming flower

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 1:50 pm
ooh! That was one good read!!

Scotty- could you PLEASE extend the story a few more weeks so we get more of the good juicy parts?
One week with them together will not leave everyone full and satisfied. Pretty pretty please...

sunny90

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 2:38 am
blossoming flower wrote:

Scotty- could you PLEASE extend the story a few more weeks so we get more of the good juicy parts?
One week with them together will not leave everyone full and satisfied. Pretty pretty please...

This is what I was thinking when I read it. This CAN'T be the second to last week! Please make it a little longer so we see what happens to them afterwards!

rise above

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 8:50 am
Quote:

blossoming flower wrote:

This is what I was thinking when I read it. This CAN'T be the second to last week! Please make it a little longer so we see what happens to them afterwards!

Agreed 100%- Scotty, please please don't give us a 2 liner greeting/meeting and leave the rest to our imaginations (or a full length book published in a years time)! We have been following this serial eagerly for over a year, please give us a triple layer strawberry short cake dessert for the cherry on the top!

mommy9

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 9:04 am
Maybe was 5 weeks until they meet not till the end of the story.

Scotty

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 11:41 am
Erm. I've never been very good at math.

To clarify, then: #66 is the end... except that #67 is a whole chapter of after-end. (ie, ALL DESSERT.)

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 11:51 am
How long till it becomes a book?
Page 23 of 32   Previous  1  2  3 22  23  24 30  31  32  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room