Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> In the News
Paris?

esther09

Post Tue, Jul 22 2014, 6:40 pm
Is everything I'm reading about there accurate? Are Jewish stores being looted and burned and families scared to leave their homes? Can anyone tell me if this is true?

Anyone here from France? How are you holding up? My heart goes out to you all, stay strong.

blini

Post Tue, Jul 22 2014, 6:52 pm
I was about to ask the same thing. Maybe Ruchel can explain more?

Brownies

Post Tue, Jul 22 2014, 7:30 pm
Have you seen any of the videos? They are literally terrifying. Here is a link to one of them

http://youtu.be/6FoFkF-Or6w

Europe is reaping what it sowed by allowing the vast numbers of Muslims in and there's no turning back now. Those crowds are uncontrollable. I live in the UK and for the first time in my life, really, I am scared to be a Jew in Europe.

esther09

Post Tue, Jul 22 2014, 10:18 pm
Bumping this up. Europeans out there, how are you holding up?

MaBelleVie

Post Tue, Jul 22 2014, 11:31 pm
esther09 wrote:
Bumping this up. Europeans out there, how are you holding up?

They're snoozing.

Beyla

Post Wed, Jul 23 2014, 4:27 am
Well I'm from France and everything is true, there are several very violent demonstrations a week and the pro-palestinian people break Jewish shops and synagogues, fight with policemen and any Jew they meet who wants to protect his shul.

My husband is regularly insulted in the street or in the subway, but bh we don't have more problems.

I hope the government will eventually do something but they don't seem to realize... And when they just don't give the permit to manifest, then the manifestation is just worst worst worst. Rolling Eyes

FranticFrummie

Post Wed, Jul 23 2014, 7:22 am
DH is in London, and he looks very obviously Chassidish. He's used to the occasional comment here and there, but lately it's gotten to be much more hostile and violent, and the whole level is going up across the UK. I'm just glad he's a big burly guy, so hopefully no one will take a swing at him. Sad

rachel91

Post Wed, Jul 23 2014, 7:25 am
I'm in Belgium, besides one incident with a store (muslim owner), who didn't wanna sell to jews anymore, we are fine for the meantime.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics