Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Virginia - kosher food?

amother

Post Fri, Jul 25 2014, 2:29 pm
We are going to be passing through Virginia and spending a day - 2 days there. Is there any kosher food/supermarket/restaurants there? From what I've been looking up I can't seem to find any. Thanks.

Batyah85

Post Fri, Jul 25 2014, 3:00 pm
Where exactly in virginia? It's a big state. I may be able to help if you would tell me in what area you are traveling.

amother

Post Fri, Jul 25 2014, 3:06 pm
We're hoping to stay in Richmond depending on if there is kosher food available. Even if we'd have to drive to get some, that's ok.

Peanut2

Post Fri, Jul 25 2014, 6:41 pm
There is kosher food at regular grocery stores throughout the United States. I've been in areas that are 3 and 4 hours of a drive from any observant Jewish community or observant people and found kosher sections with bamba and grape juice and matza, never mind the whole grocery store filled with kosher products.

What do you need beyond that?

Anyway, google kosher Richmond, because I am pretty sure you should be able to at least get something at a grocery store that serves the Jewish community. Or yes, I could google that for you...

Peanut2

Post Fri, Jul 25 2014, 6:43 pm
http://www.kbirichmond.com/sho.....g.htm

because I did google it for you. Supermarkets and a few places with hechshers (donuts, ice creams, a meat place at the JCC).

You're welcome.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics