Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Jiminey peak?

citimom

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 3:42 pm
Anyone ever been? Looking for a trip for two families with young children ages 2-11 for a 2/3 day vacation. Would you recommend jiminey peak? Why or why not? Advice where to stay, large house, etc. thanks!

amother

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 6:47 pm
My family goes every single year and we ADORE it. You can rent villas with kitchenettes so food isn't an issue, and the area is alive with plenty of activities for adults to do. Especially if you're the types who're into theater and the arts. Oh, and there's definitely the possibility of a minyan.

I'm not sure I would recommend the trip for really young kids, but that's only because I'm not versed in kids entertainment and have only done the trip as an adult with other adults.

This is the website though, you might get more info for kids from there.

http://www.jiminypeak.com

citimom

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 10:47 pm
Thanks! Looks like the "amusement park" would be great. Ill definitely be looking into it!

losingweight

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 1:00 am
Loved loved the place!!! Make sure to get a cottage with the Lakewood rate so it's cheaper. Check out the farm nearby. Check their website for coupons. Only downside the two year old can't go on most rides.

amother

Post Wed, Aug 06 2014, 12:56 pm
We are also planning to go this year. Any ideas of things to do besides the parks on grounds? We have 5 kids ages 2 - 15. I heard there is a really nice mountain top that you can drive up to and see 4 states from. Any other ideas?
TIA!!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics