Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Tria Laser Hair Removal

amother

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 5:35 pm
Does anyone have experience with the Tria Laser Hair removal system?

Its really expensive, and would love to hear some reviews from "real" people out there.

Thanks!

amother

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 8:01 pm
So I bought this about a year and half ago.
When I was doing it, I def saw improvement in hair growth.
Had patches with no hair at all and the ones that did grew slower and thinner.
(I was doing under arms)
But the min I stopped it all came back...
So I doubt the long term ability of it.
Truthfully maybe if I did it till everything was gone it would have been better but its HORRIBLY PAINFUL!
Tips, Ice the area beforehand and take advil....

Let me know if you have more questions...

amother

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 8:08 pm
I have one and was using it semi regularly till I got pregnant (due today so will hopefully start again soon!). I found some areas responded MUCH faster than others (brazillian showed big improvement after one treatment while underarms took several treatments). I noticed big holes of no growth. I do see that some grew back more but tbh I can't see the brazillian at this point so not sure how that is holding up.
Whether or not it is worth it really depents on what you are looking to use it for. Are you planning on doing entire body? Because if you're looking to do a couple body parts it may be worth it to just buy a groupon deal. You can get a package of six sessions (often all you need) for a small body part for as low as $150 and I'm guessing the results are faster and better.

amother

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 8:08 pm
OP here..

thanks so much for the reply.
I have a few questions ... I did laser a bunch of years ago, and im trying to decide if its worth it to invest in the home system instead.

1) did you ever get laser done professionally? How would you compare the pain level ?

2) You said that after you stopped it all grew back... when I got it done professionally, I had to go back about every 6 weeks so that each cycle of the follicle was lasered... and then it pretty much lasted ... how fast did yours come back? Did you do it again after it came back?

3) After you did it the first time, was all the hair completely gone? When I did it professionally, the hair basically "falls out" and doenst grow back in till close to my next appointment - when the hair follicle comes in.. do you know what I mean?

4) Do you think it was worth the money overall?

Thanks so much - I really appreciate it ...

amother

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 8:17 pm
First response here

I need a min to answer all the questions

but I'm act looking to sell mine....

amother

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 11:44 am
I'm looking in to buying an at home laser tool. Does anybody have experience with the Tria or the Remington or the Silk'n Flash and go? I'd really appreciate your feedback, please.

amother

Post Mon, Nov 24 2014, 10:57 pm
anyone?

amother
Crimson

Post Sun, Dec 15 2019, 9:38 am
For those that have the tria, what do you say about it now. Are you happy with it. Is it worth the money. And does the hair regrow when you stop using it?
Also can I use it when pregnant for under my arms (bikini area I wouldn't)?
Please tell me all I need to know
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics