Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
I need help figuring out what to study

amother

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 2:40 am
I am at a loss as to what I should study. I want to find something that will not take me forever to study. I need to be bringing money in by this time next year (really I need to be bringing money in already, but I ave no proper skills)
Can anyone give me some ideas of things that I can study that are quick? Not forever to study them (as in not four years)
We are living pay check to pay check and even that is not enough. We always go a bit into minus.

Any and all ideas will be greatly appreciated.

pickle321

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 9:28 am
Where do you live? What are some of your interests and talents? Maybe you can learn graphic design or app development I think you can do that in a year

amother

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 9:30 am
pickle321 wrote:
Where do you live? What are some of your interests and talents? Maybe you can learn graphic design or app development I think you can do that in a year
I am in Israel. Is graphic design something that is needed now? Will it be very hard to find a job? How long do such courses take?
App development is not something that I would enjoy.

pickle321

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 9:36 am
amother wrote:
I am in Israel. Is graphic design something that is needed now? Will it be very hard to find a job? How long do such courses take?
App development is not something that I would enjoy.

Look into compuskills they have a course that takes about a year and I think they help you get jobs. Speak to them and they will answer all your questions. Pm me for more info

amother

Post Mon, Jul 28 2014, 3:40 pm
bump

amother

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 4:45 am
bump once again.

Bruria

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 7:40 am
What about jewelry design? That is something you could just take a quick course and you would have flexibility selling the items you made.

amother

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 8:23 am
Bruria wrote:
What about jewelry design? That is something you could just take a quick course and you would have flexibility selling the items you made.
thanks for the idea. I dont think this is a job that will bring in a good amount of money every month. I want to be making a steady income not some money here and some there.

sunspot

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 8:50 pm
What about web design?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics