Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Ariel Mia bat Chana Miriam
Previous  1  2

Notsobusy

Post Mon, Jun 30 2014, 10:01 pm
Refuah Shlaima! This sounds so painful and traumatizing. I am in awe of how calm you sound in your posts. I hope she has a complete, easy, quick, painless refuah.

Chana Miriam S

Post Mon, Jun 30 2014, 10:08 pm
Thanks, glutenless, I can only say that in the initial aftermath, it was my years of lifeguarding practice that kept me calm and then helping her actively plus the amazing medical team helped calm me too. Once her pain was under control, I really calmed down and the final part was hearing the next morning from plastics that she was not going to scar. Each day that passes and I see that she is getting better and it also helps keep me calm...

chatouli

Post Tue, Jul 01 2014, 11:18 pm
refuah shleimah! I hope her summer goes better after this!

happy to be me

Post Wed, Jul 02 2014, 12:22 am
Sounds like you BH had big nissim. Continuing to daven for her that she recover fully and speedily.

Chana Miriam S

Post Wed, Jul 02 2014, 3:57 pm
Ariel was 'fired' from the burn trauma unit today(bad pun not intended) and will be followed up with a plastic surgeon mainly because the burns on her face could scar, although it is not looking likely. In any case, she can go to her Day Camp Job next week and will not need to follow up until after the 18th when camp is over.

She has to keep her burns out of the sun for the next six months, and keep using plain old nivea cream. That is actually what they hand out in the burn unit, amazingly enough. Not expensive stuff or stuff that is based on vitamins or whatever. Interesting huh?

Please keep davening for her until she is completely healed, but we are on a good track! Thank you!

shlomitsmum

Post Wed, Jul 02 2014, 10:15 pm
Davening ! Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying Crying

Chana Miriam S

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 10:58 pm
Final trip to the plastic surgeon today! Ariel is officially healed!!!!! Thank you all for your prayers and tehilim!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed