Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating
Baltimore area Q's

amother

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 11:45 pm
I received this info on another thread.. can anyone tell me the most affordable place to rent please, and how to go about finding rentals? Are there FB groups or yahoo groups or something? And if anyone has more info on pikeville jewish center I would appreciate. We are looking for the MO in baltimore area.

"Aside from Beth Tfiloh and the area near it, the 'modern orthodox' places in Baltimore to live are near Pikesville High School (across from Netivot Shalom), in the Seven Mile Area (close to Suburban Orthodox), or off of Greenspring (close to Ner Tamid). There are also MO people in Heather Ridge (a complex near Benhurst). I have also heard about the Pikesville Jewish Center, but am not familiar with them."

TIA!

amother

Post Wed, Jul 30 2014, 12:07 am
welcome to baltimore. honestly, I would recommend calling Jewish realtors for more information about rentals. TEll them what yo have written here, that you want to be in easy access to one or more of these shuls. Suburban orthodox congregation is quite close to Netivot Shalom, and also close to Pikesville jewish center if it is what I think it is, rabbi lerner's minyan.
Call SharonZuckerbrod at Long adn Foster, or Max LIskovitch at highline managemnet, or Barry Nabozny at Remax, just google them
good luck!

amother

Post Wed, Jul 30 2014, 9:30 am
You asked about FB, there's a forum called Baltimore Mommies. www.BaltimoreMommies.com

amother

Post Wed, Jul 30 2014, 9:31 am
Wait, I think I got the wrong site. But search facebook. It might be called Baltimore Mammalehs. Sorry!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Moving/ Relocating