Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room
The Grey Lines (Binah Serial by EGSchwartz)
  Previous  1  2  3 23  24  25 30  31  32  Next

Scotty

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 9:00 am
Imy"H we're hoping for next Succos (the Succos after this one), G-d willing (and may everyone be healthy and well.)

PinkFridge

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 9:46 am
Scotty wrote:
Imy"H we're hoping for next Succos (the Succos after this one), G-d willing (and may everyone be healthy and well.)

(Huge sigh.) Oh well. I'll shell out $30 for the book, and I generally don't buy fiction. Still cheaper than a 2 year subscription.

supermama2

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 9:55 am
Ahh I feel better knowing that there will be dessert...IYH I'll buy the book too!!

dr. pepper

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 11:33 am
My husband thinks I'm mental.

I've been flipping out the past few weeks insisting that this is the week they will finally meet only to have me howling that they STILL HAVEN"T MET YET!

Scotty, you better have made this all worth it Very Happy

And please keep up the good work. You are by far the most talented author I know.....and I read a boatload of books!

sunny90

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 11:48 am
So does my husband! Just now when I saw her post about there actually being TWO chapters left I burst out "OH BARUCH HASHEM!"
And he jumps and goes "What? What!"
Really looking forward to next week! (Besides for Tisha B'Av of course Sad )

Mama Bear

Post Tue, Jul 29 2014, 4:36 pm
awesome. looking forward to the dessert Smile

Mama Bear

Post Thu, Jul 31 2014, 8:42 pm
I just read this week's issue. IT's most excellent, indeed.

Hatemywig

Post Sat, Aug 02 2014, 11:36 pm
loved this weeks! I must admit, it took me 2 months at least to get into the story.

supermama2

Post Mon, Aug 04 2014, 3:50 am
Wonder if we'll hear from those who get the Binah on Monday before Tisha B Av starts?

SYA

Post Mon, Aug 04 2014, 5:27 am
Just read this weeks installment. Things are spinning in a completely different direction.

boysrus

Post Mon, Aug 04 2014, 8:44 am
SYA wrote:
Just read this weeks installment. Things are spinning in a completely different direction.

can u pls elaborate!

blossoming flower

Post Mon, Aug 04 2014, 9:04 am
So...
Hidden: 

Caro is sitting on the train wondering if she made the right decision or not. Mose and Adler just missed the train, when Mose realizes that the last few cars are still slowly moving away. Mose manages to jump on to the train while Adler remains standing on the platform. Mose finally finds Caro on the train and blurts out that Adler is alive and she should return home to marry him. Caro is in shock. The chapter ends with Mose telling Caro to return and Caro answers "no".

NOW WHAT??!!

rise above

Post Mon, Aug 04 2014, 9:56 am
Just read this weeks installment- cannot understand how this can be the last- even with dessert after!

Scotty

Post Mon, Aug 04 2014, 10:04 am
*cackles*

The last chapter just went to print... I know it's not appropriate to be so psyched before Tisha B'av but I couldn't help but cackle the whole time. One thousand bonus words too... Just hope everyone enjoys reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Thank you all for sharing the journey... see you on the other side!!!

(On a more serious note, everyone have an easy and meaningful fast.)

sunlight

Post Mon, Aug 04 2014, 10:41 am
Scotty wrote:
*cackles*

The last chapter just went to print... I know it's not appropriate to be so psyched before Tisha B'av but I couldn't help but cackle the whole time. One thousand bonus words too... Just hope everyone enjoys reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Thank you all for sharing the journey... see you on the other side!!!

(On a more serious note, everyone have an easy and meaningful fast.)

Scotty- my reaction, excuse me- you surely could not, would not have done this to us. To leave us like this! (are you MAD, MAD, MAD!)
I am just joking but still! To leave us hanging! Its unimaginable!
Lol. Have an easy fast, and may we see moshiach
soon!

Mama Bear

Post Mon, Aug 04 2014, 3:48 pm
attention Etka Gitel: If you'll open the dictionary under the word "unpredictable" you'll find your name. I'm shocked!

supermama2

Post Tue, Aug 05 2014, 12:25 pm
Well I didn't want to buy the Binah on Tisha B Av so I plan to buy Wed. morning. From what I have read here, if Caro said "no" it could be b/c she thinks Mose is just making this story up to get her off the train?

amother

Post Tue, Aug 05 2014, 1:19 pm
Does anyone remember the prologue/ending? Caro looked ghastly and someone was fainting or dying. Maybe this story doesn't have a happy ending.

amother

Post Tue, Aug 05 2014, 1:31 pm
I thought the story in the prologue took place when Mose was wounded

seeker

Post Tue, Aug 05 2014, 2:06 pm
supermama2 wrote:
Well I didn't want to buy the Binah on Tisha B Av so I plan to buy Wed. morning. From what I have read here, if Caro said "no" it could be b/c she thinks Mose is just making this story up to get her off the train?
No, it seemed pretty clear that it was because she was quite certain going to Philadelphia was the right thing to do and she would go there regardless. Besides, she never really seemed to think of Adler in a romantic sense (he fancied her more obviously.)

Will Adler take the next train to Philly and tie it all up?
Page 24 of 32   Previous  1  2  3 23  24  25 30  31  32  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Reading Room