Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Anyone have a sea secret swim suit?

yaeli83

Post Sun, Jul 10 2011, 2:59 pm
Do you like it? I like the way they look better online then some other brands, but It doesn't say much about how the skirt stays shut.

Does any of them have sewn in leggings or is the skirt clipped shut? and does it ride up when you get in and out of the water?

jarussy

Post Thu, Dec 08 2011, 7:53 pm
I love Undercover Waterwear, they sell tznius swimdresses, swimskirts, and swimtops. They have so many beautiful styles and they're stuff is very affordable. Their website is www.modest-bathingsuits.com.

sarahallouche

Post Sun, Aug 03 2014, 4:38 pm
I have two Sea Secret swimsuits and I love them , they are tzniut even in the water , also very elegant

they were among the first to design modest swimwear so their bathing suits are very good quality products

mummiedearest

Post Sun, Aug 03 2014, 7:57 pm
I just got one. a few comments:

1) the model I got is obviously the one I ordered, but it looks a bit different from the online pic. not happy about this, but I'm not going to return it.

2) I find the neckline to be way too big. my dd keeps pulling at it in the pool, and I worry it will stretch even bigger. a safety pin works for now.

3) the tag warns not to wear it in the ocean, not to bring it into contact with chlorine, and not to dry it in direct sunlight. this indicates that strong waves will stretch it easily and chlorine will damage it in some way. seems silly for a swimsuit. I do wear it in my chlorinated pool, no problems thus far.

4) the pants are not built in, but I like them a lot. they are a bit shorter than depicted online (they seemed mid calf online), but they're still a good length on me. however, I'm short. so a taller person might want to be very careful about that.

5) my swimsuit has a row of three snaps at the bottom of the swim dress. these snaps can be used to create a sort of harem-pants affect over the swim pants. I rarely use the snaps, I find the dress doesn't really ride up, but I specifically got a belted swim dress.

6) shipping was quicker than they promised.

7) the swim cap doesn't stay on very well on its own. I wear a grip headband underneath (my pool is easily visible from the street, no privacy). no regular bathing cap would stay on any better unless you get the rubber ones with chinstraps. the swim secret cap is way more comfy.

8) just got an email from them: coupon code "family" will save you 15%.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics