Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children -> Infants
Symptoms of lactose intolerance

amother

Post Sun, Aug 03 2014, 7:13 pm
what made you realize your infant had lactose intolerance? im starting to think mine has, but I want to know if im totally off the mark
tia

amother

Post Tue, Aug 05 2014, 7:41 pm
bump
so for more details, shes crazy gassy & constipated. dr told me to go off dairy because im nursing & that can cause stomach issues. I give her 2 formula bottles a day because shes gaining weight too slowly so dr told me I should. its milk-based formula. after each bottle, her stomach is as tight as can be & I can tell shes really uncomfortable until she has a dirty diaper. then, last week, her eye got p****. I was cleaning it off every time she woke from a nap, & it just kept getting p****. (she had eyedrops for that)
it could be all unrelated incidences, but im wondering iff all together it could mean something?
tia

Lady Bug

Post Tue, Aug 05 2014, 8:07 pm
Try taking her off milk and see if things improve. My baby had a recurrant diaper rash that I could not get rid of, green foamy diapers, and blood in the stool.

amother

Post Tue, Aug 05 2014, 8:11 pm
My baby threw up the whole thing after milk-based formula bottles.
At six months old he licked up the remainder of a yogurt container and developed hives.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics