Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Chit Chat
Dream Interpretations

FranticFrummie

Post Sun, Aug 10 2014, 9:02 am
For amusement sake, only! Post your latest, weirdest, or most recurring dream.

DON'T give context, like what's been happening lately, or why you think you had the dream, just tell it over as it happened. Then let another poster take a stab and interpreting it for you.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

DD really, desperately wants a pet turtle. I go to a pet shop, and there's only one tank. It has some sort of weird fish in it that is pretty cool, but it also has a large turtle in it. Bigger than what I had planned on, but it was right there, so I figured why not? The shop owner said he was $50, and I told him the sign on the front said $5.00. I offered him $20, and owner said "OK, I'll give you some food for him and book on how to take care of him."

I went to move him into his new tank, and he was really slippery and hard to grab onto. He had claws like a cat, and a couple of them dug into my hand really deeply. The pain was very real. I stop and tell the shop owner that I cannot handle a turtle like this. I want my money back. The little girl of the shop owner looked really sad, and says that this $20 is all the money that they have now. The owner tells me he'll get some smaller turtles in stock next week, and in the meantime he could keep my $20 as store credit.

I have to decide if I am going to insist on getting my money back, or to feel sorry for this poor store owner and his family, who probably need that money to eat this week. I let them keep the money, and make a mental note to check back at the shop next week for a smaller turtle.

DD woke me up this morning, and I was saying "Turtles. The big ones are mean. I gotta get you a turtle!"
Weird dream has been stuck in my head all day - I usually forget them after an hour or two if not sooner.

OK, analyze me, and then I'll do one for you.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics