Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry
Cleaning lady problems

amother

Post Mon, Aug 11 2014, 8:57 pm
I have a cleaning lady for 5 hours a week. In the beginning she was good but since a few months she is very slow doesn't clean like she did and all of the sudden she is only working for four hours because she was going to someone else after me.
Also she would call me the night before(I have her in Tuesdays ) and ask if she could come a different day and then would call and make up an excuse why she couldn't come on the different day.
So last week she called and asked if she could come on Wednesday which was good because I didn't want her on Tisha bav. Wednesday she called and said her Sil had a baby and she went to visit her on the hospital could she come Friday? On Friday she never didn't show up or call so I called her 7 times until she called me back to tell me that she had something and had to go to the doctor for antibiotics I was so angry that I never texted her back.
Today she text me and asked if she should come tomorrow.
What would you do? Would you tell her to not come anymore even though you don't have anyone else or just let her come until a replacement is found.

mummiedearest

Post Mon, Aug 11 2014, 9:14 pm
I'd look for a replacement asap. and I would not have her back. but it really depends on your circumstances.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Household Management -> Cleaning & Laundry