Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
What is your biggest daily challenge?
Previous  1  2  3  4

amother

Post Tue, Aug 12 2014, 10:14 pm
amother wrote:
I know it's terrible to say. What can I do? This is causing me insomnia I am afraid ppl will see him. I am going nuts. He doesn't deserve this and neither do I. I have drove his family insane with the crying to beg him to stop eating. All I hear is the same thing he will do it when he's ready. When will that be? When he is dead. Can someone help me? I am having an anxiety attack just writing this.

What bothers you most? Are you ashamed when people see him? Are you grossed out to be intimate with him? Do you love him and you fear for his life?

amother

Post Tue, Aug 12 2014, 10:20 pm
Yes to all of the above. I hate that he just doesn't care a wit about himself I mean I feel uncomfortable in the bathroom unless I let the water run. I also make sure to always keep myself up. Pedicures always never go without one. It's just a total disregard. Imagine how I feel we are in the country and he is the largest guy around. When I walk into shul on shabbos I wish the ground would swallow me up entirely. He will eat eat eat kugel at minimum 3 pieces bec hey he paid for the kiddush membership. This is beyond painful and I take it out on him when really he is sick he is addicted to food. Is this my life ?

amother

Post Tue, Aug 12 2014, 11:30 pm
amother wrote:
Yes to all of the above. I hate that he just doesn't care a wit about himself I mean I feel uncomfortable in the bathroom unless I let the water run. I also make sure to always keep myself up. Pedicures always never go without one. It's just a total disregard. Imagine how I feel we are in the country and he is the largest guy around. When I walk into shul on shabbos I wish the ground would swallow me up entirely. He will eat eat eat kugel at minimum 3 pieces bec hey he paid for the kiddush membership. This is beyond painful and I take it out on him when really he is sick he is addicted to food. Is this my life ?

It must be awful. How long are you married? Did he look like this when you married him?

amother

Post Tue, Aug 12 2014, 11:41 pm
Married 19 years. He happens to be a GREAT looking guy. He was heavy when we married yes but no where near what he is now. I don't need ways to help him get motivated I already understand that won't happen until he gets a heart attack. What I need are ways that I can reprogram/train my brain to see beyond the weight when I look at him. When he is eating cake his favorite how do I stop the smoke coming out of my nose?
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics