Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Interesting Discussions
Prophetic dreams

amother

Post Wed, Aug 13 2014, 12:55 pm
At first it was pretty cool, I'd have a dream and within a month it would come true (a certain strange place turning into a shul, a dream about a respected Rebbetzin saying lashon hara, etc.). For the past 15 yrs or so.
So I tell my husband the dreams as soon as I dream them and it still surprises me when they come true later on. But not him. By now, DH believes in them more than I do. I just brush them off.
But now it happens too often to ignore and I'm getting freaked out. Especially when I have a scary dream.
I hope I'm not the only one experiencing this.
Please tell me it's normal.
I'm not making this up, I just want to be able to fall asleep again after a nightmare!

amother

Post Wed, Aug 13 2014, 1:24 pm
I've had this too. I think it's just women's intuition putting things together at night. Last night I dreamed that an old friend came to visit and brought her husband, who said (in my dream) that after learning in kollel he was going to become a social worker. You know what - I really wouldn't be surprised if that was true. He has the personality for it and it's probably time for him to get a job.

A different dream I had many years ago was that a friend's husband had a green face and was chasing me up the stairs with a pair of scissors. I woke up and said to myself - even though this guy seems jovial, maybe we should stay away. A short while later the friend got divorced and said that her husband had psychological issues. I guess my subconscious must have figured that out before my active mind did.

I've had this a few times and sometimes I can see it come true and sometimes not.

granolamom

Post Wed, Aug 13 2014, 8:04 pm
I've had some very specific dreams play out in reality to the tiniest detail but most of my dreams do not. so I guess some of my dreams are 'prophetic' but I never know which ones.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics