Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Simcha Section
Need ideas for AMAZING 60th Bday
Previous  1  2

amother

Post Thu, Aug 14 2014, 4:03 am
My MIL requested to have a taifun named after her, for her 60th. We are still digesting this request ( not bexause of the price but because I would never have thought ny MIL is a kind of person to care about such things)

Motherlee

Post Thu, Aug 14 2014, 4:11 am
amother wrote:
My MIL requested to have a taifun named after her, for her 60th. We are still digesting this request ( not bexause of the price but because I would never have thought ny MIL is a kind of person to care about such things)

Sorry about my ignorance, but what is that?

amother

Post Thu, Aug 14 2014, 4:18 am
Motherlee wrote:
Sorry about my ignorance, but what is that?

a type of a sea storm.

Motherlee

Post Thu, Aug 14 2014, 5:48 am
amother wrote:
a type of a sea storm.

Oh, a typhoon.

Interesting request.

How does one go about fulfilling this?

PAMOM

Post Thu, Aug 14 2014, 7:34 am
My friend had a fancy dinner for her aunt-- catered at the shul ( you could do it someplace else) with a dj (we do mixed dancing ), an open bar, and a roast ( selected family members told funny stories about her). Any family who came in early or lived nearby came to cousins for Shabbat dinner. We all cooked for that and had tables set up all over.
She knew there was going to be something Saturday night but not what it was, and they told her to wear very dressy theater clothes. She loved it!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics