Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels
Lace & fake hair shaitels?

racheli:)

Post Sun, Aug 17 2014, 3:01 am
Hi! I have a really nice long blond shaitel for almost a year and it started to tangle behind my neck which is totally frustrating! Since I have a kid and I work, It became difficult to wear it bc even after I curl it, it straightens down and also if I put hair spray on it looses after day or two Sad

So I was doing a research about lace fromt wigs and fake hair, and I wanted to ask you what do you think about them? Would they fit me better for during the week so I can leave my blondie only for shabbos?

Ty Smile

sima

Post Thu, Aug 21 2014, 8:43 pm
go for it, why not? Over the years I've had some synthetic wigs. Some better some worse. You can get something really cheap for starters and see how it goes.

I also currently have a synthetic for when my regular sheital is being washed or otherwise not wearable.

Dolly Welsh

Post Thu, Aug 21 2014, 9:08 pm
This might be of use in "spring honey" color.

http://www.voguewigs.com/miran.....80009

You can cut the bottom band at the back of any synthetic, if it is too tight. You can even make several cuts, if necessary; it won't hurt the wig.

You don't use clips with a synthetic. You use a cap if you want. It's better to use a cap. They look more natural after the first wash. Use cold water, and only shampoo meant for synthetic wigs. Press in a towel, and air dry only, no heat ever, on an open wig stand, overnight. Use a very wide tooth comb. Examine the measurements in the ad; the length on you may be different from on the model. One woman's shoulder length may only come to the chin on another woman.

Synthetics are like busses, there is always another one.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Fashion and Beauty -> Sheitels & Tichels